PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 10:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Avenger666 is keeping up the good workAvenger666 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Avenger666 Send a message via MSN to Avenger666 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger666
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Multi-Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamayocp View Post
hello lead... unfortunately no mms... but everything else is great!!! thanks
you have to install your own
Old 11-11-2010, 11:37 AM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||10-24-10|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

new 6.5.x call history works then stops....
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||10-24-10|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Folks, please be CLEAR as to which ROM you are talking about in the first line of your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badsez View Post
Any word on optimizing this rom using SuperRom techniques?

Thanks
What techniques are you talking about? Are you talking about the way he compresses Manila image files?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
ok so i noticed something maybe it's nothing but after u make a phone call and u touch where the x should be on the screen top right hand corner after your call it looks like it's still in call and counting does any1 else have this ????
Sigh, this must be a dialer issue. The dialer is, of course from 6.5. I haven't seen this issue personally, though. I am tempted to replace the dialer with the 6.5.x GSM dialer in the next beta, to see how things change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamayocp View Post
hello lead... unfortunately no mms... but everything else is great!!! thanks
for 6.5, I'll release a final release for Sprint, if this beta is good. For 6.5.x, I'm trying it make it as universal as possible for now, so more people can test it until I release different versions like the 6.5 release. As Avenger said, for now, you have to install Arcsoft MMS yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by black88mx6 View Post
Which ones? Dialer issues are ones that caused me to move back to 6.5. The only other visual issues I remember from other 6.5.x roms was the app uninstaller. There was a new 6.5.x phone coming out in china I believe. Maybe it will have an updated sys.
Well, the dialer issues might exceed simple visual problems. But it's mainly the dialer from 6.5 and HTC Album for 6.5.x not having social networking support. All else seems to be ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
new 6.5.x call history works then stops....
A little more info about this?
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:58 AM
I am a Patriot

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP

ok so far i had 6 lol calls and when i go back over the call to call them back from call history their not there in call history i still got my daughter's andf wife's call there but the new stuff from being called is gone

hope that clears it up a bit .. other then that dude it's really fast i like it looks better without the x button and start button .. u sure it's the dialer it looks more like in notifications hope it's not of inconveince

Last edited by rrjskj; 11-11-2010 at 12:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

jdfrye is just getting started

I'm so sorry for highjacking this thread but I'm wanting to try this but scared to death.
I have a Sprint HTC TP2 6.5Wm 2.5 sence Stock rom running.
Real quick >> do I have to unlock before I DL and install this? And if Yes what Unlocker do I use?
Another quick question >> Which version of this LEAD Rom do I install multi/Sprint/Beta?
Again SOO sorry for being a noob but the reading is so much and confusing for a couple of answers.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

emkorial is just getting started

glad to see a lite version, could you make an even lighter versoin that as just stock WinMo, with no other apps installed? I want to use PointUI, so Sense and other apps are not needed. And it's be nice not to have stuff like google and bing cooked in so I can't uninstall them and use just the one I want.

I would hope it wouldn;t take a lot of effort, just remove stuff from the lite version to make real clean ROM. If you could do it, you would be the man! (and get a donaiton from me)
Old 11-12-2010, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

emkorial is just getting started

Got my problems fixed, and flashed to the multi carriar lite version, and seems pretty decent. It would be nice to get a true light version with the following things removed:

YouTube (So I can install newer versions if they come out)
Remote Desktop Mobile (in case I want to use another client)
IE (who uses IE?)
Internet sharing (I have a cab if I want to use it, but I use WMWifiRouter, so this is a waste)
File Explorer (no one uses this, there are enough third party file managers people use)
Opera (I want to install it myself so I can uninstall it if an upgrade comes out)
MP3 Trimmer (never use it)
Messenger (never use it, and there's a cab if you do)
RSS Hub (I don;t read RSS feeds, and if I wanted to I could install this via cab)
Old 11-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

jdfrye is just getting started

Got over being scared and Unlocked Phone amd flashed my Sprint htc tp2 with Leads Rom for sprint..the october one.Damn the thing is fast and smooth from the stock sence I had been using for a month. I will be lurking for the updated version
Old 11-12-2010, 10:32 PM
I am a Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdfrye View Post
Got over being scared and Unlocked Phone amd flashed my Sprint htc tp2 with Leads Rom for sprint..the october one.Damn the thing is fast and smooth from the stock sence I had been using for a month. I will be lurking for the updated version
lol preach man preach .. sorry i couldn't be of help been busy to pay attention to notice u needed help sorry for that .. enjoy the rom alot of us do feel free to hit the thanks button and show lead some love for maken his roms awesome ...

Last edited by rrjskj; 11-12-2010 at 10:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Shott3r is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Shott3r

Let me just say leadpoizon, that this BETA is the best WM 6.5.X ROM out there. Bar none.

I had been using XDANDROID for a few weeks while waiting for something else from you, but it devours battery.

Thank you very for all the hard work. Now my Rhodium 400 is the perfect work phone. Any (hopefully constructive) comments to come after I put it through the paces for a week or two.

Last edited by Shott3r; 11-12-2010 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Referred to Beta

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development