PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠New BigCo0kie 23563 ROM⚠ ☼Color ROM Sreens are POSTED!!☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
@ Recursion & neudof

Check out the forum below for all MaxSense updates

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=115433
Thanks for linky!!

Old 05-09-2010, 12:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

khudson23 is just getting started

maybe im tired where are links for cookiecolor rom?
Old 05-09-2010, 12:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by khudson23 View Post
maybe im tired where are links for cookiecolor rom?

Hasn't been posted yet
Old 05-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

BigCo0kie ROM in Color is coming Soon, Very Soon......

Was in the pits/garage at the darlington Nascar Race this past weekend and didnt have much time....

Old 05-09-2010, 12:55 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
BigCo0kie ROM in Color is coming Soon, Very Soon......

Was in the pits/garage at the darlington Nascar Race this past weekend and didnt have much time....
Yeah ,Yeah..... what kind of excuse is that???????? JK.....Never been to Darlington......but Kansas speedway is only an hour away and I go every season.

Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to the new color version!
Old 05-09-2010, 01:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

kcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Yeah ,Yeah..... what kind of excuse is that???????? JK.....Never been to Darlington......but Kansas speedway is only an hour away and I go every season.

Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to the new color version!
I'm 40 mins from Kansas Speedway as well and have been every season too... since it opened i think.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:51 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

nascar... such a waste!!! lets go in circle really fast!!! yay how fun!!! i guess the mind of a redneck can posses more

just playing, i lived in Richmond and saw a lot of it.... im a big city guy

i will say this, i used to not like nascar but i watched a couple of races, its not easy thats for sure. i would love to do it just to try it out... im a speed freak.

my thing is drifting and F1 among others

anyways

Old 05-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
nascar... such a waste!!! lets go in circle really fast!!! yay how fun!!! i guess the mind of a redneck can posses more

i will say this, i used to not like nascar but i watched a couple of races, its not easy thats for sure. i would love to do it just to try it out... im a speed freak.

anyways
I'm not really into Nascar either, but my company was able to get HOT passes for access to pits and garage so it was quite interesting... spent both days meeting most all of drivers.... Oh yeah... the red bull team had a HUGE cooler of FREE red bull... i had to of hit that up 15/20 times....Love my Red Bull... The sponsor that hooked us up with the passes also let me hand out the sponsor check to kyle bush on stage right before the race... Was pretty cool..... After about 150 laps of ROARING motors we headed out... had a blast though...
Old 05-09-2010, 02:44 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
I'm not really into Nascar either, but my company was able to get HOT passes for access to pits and garage so it was quite interesting... spent both days meeting most all of drivers.... Oh yeah... the red bull team had a HUGE cooler of FREE red bull... i had to of hit that up 15/20 times....Love my Red Bull... The sponsor that hooked us up with the passes also let me hand out the sponsor check to kyle bush on stage right before the race... Was pretty cool..... After about 150 laps of ROARING motors we headed out... had a blast though...
very nice, i would have been all over that too! and i probably would have ended in the hospital drinking a lot of Red bull lol
Old 05-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post

anyways
by F1, you mean follow the leader? HAHAHA. But really, this season has been way better for all motorsports as they have faultered in the past few years. Nascar have their spoilers back, F1 have competition back, FIA GT have GT1 again....what else can you ask for?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development