View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 02:57 PM
aman1127
Master Kimosabi

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠New BigCo0kie 23563 ROM⚠ ☼Color ROM Sreens are POSTED!!☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
nascar... such a waste!!! lets go in circle really fast!!! yay how fun!!! i guess the mind of a redneck can posses more

just playing, i lived in Richmond and saw a lot of it.... im a big city guy

i will say this, i used to not like nascar but i watched a couple of races, its not easy thats for sure. i would love to do it just to try it out... im a speed freak.

my thing is drifting and F1 among others

anyways
by F1, you mean follow the leader? HAHAHA. But really, this season has been way better for all motorsports as they have faultered in the past few years. Nascar have their spoilers back, F1 have competition back, FIA GT have GT1 again....what else can you ask for?