View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 02:25 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠New BigCo0kie 23563 ROM⚠ ☼Color ROM Sreens are POSTED!!☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
nascar... such a waste!!! lets go in circle really fast!!! yay how fun!!! i guess the mind of a redneck can posses more

just playing, i lived in Richmond and saw a lot of it.... im a big city guy

i will say this, i used to not like nascar but i watched a couple of races, its not easy thats for sure. i would love to do it just to try it out... im a speed freak.

my thing is drifting and F1 among others

anyways
I'm not really into Nascar either, but my company was able to get HOT passes for access to pits and garage so it was quite interesting... spent both days meeting most all of drivers.... Oh yeah... the red bull team had a HUGE cooler of FREE red bull... i had to of hit that up 15/20 times....Love my Red Bull... The sponsor that hooked us up with the passes also let me hand out the sponsor check to kyle bush on stage right before the race... Was pretty cool..... After about 150 laps of ROARING motors we headed out... had a blast though...