PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 10:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

NxtGenCowboy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to NxtGenCowboy
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie 23559 ROM ⚠Many Updates⚠ ☼Coming BigMaxSenseRom☼ ⚠

Good Deal.. I'll redownload and flash.. and report back

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

xefe is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie 23559 ROM ⚠Many Updates⚠ ☼Coming BigMaxSenseRom☼ ⚠

Bigcookie looks nice, wish the clock was like the maxmanilla though
Old 04-20-2010, 11:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

BigCookie VZW rom is running very fast and smooth just how i like it. Good job on the build. I think im going to stick with this one for awhile. Now all i need is a "BIGnAdAd-GLaSS-o-MiLk" to go with this BigCoOkie. !!!HA HA!!! !!!THANKS BIG!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:25 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
BigCookie VZW rom is running very fast and smooth just how i like it. Good job on the build. I think im going to stick with this one for awhile. Now all i need is a "BIGnAdAd-GLaSS-o-MiLk" to go with this BigCoOkie. !!!HA HA!!! !!!THANKS BIG!!!
Great to Hear.. I have spent A LOT of time getting many details of this ROM worked out.. I still have not completed everything i want to do, so that means plenty updates to come!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

italianamericn is a n00b

So far so good with sprint, as smooth and quick as i had hoped.

+1 Plus a small donation, gotta buy you a beer for this one!

Thanks for the good work, as soon as those few minor screen bugs are worked out i might finally be done flashing for a while to come... no that's a lie, what good is a flashaholics life without flashing...

Last edited by italianamericn; 04-20-2010 at 11:45 AM.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:45 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Updated Sig's For Co0kie ROM... Removed MaxSense ROM Sig's For Now.. Feel free to Use

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:47 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

thanks big!!

Old 04-20-2010, 11:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor

Which cabs will work to make the top banner transparent as well as the calander, slider, etc. I had some cabs for the older version of Cookie but don't want to mess up anything on your rom. Thanks again looks great! Is there a way to make your wallpaper skin the bottom where the action and menu buttons are? It looks good skinned on the very top and would like it to cover the entire screen.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:55 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeramirez View Post
Which cabs will work to make the top banner transparent as well as the calander, slider, etc. I had some cabs for the older version of Cookie but don't want to mess up anything on your rom. Thanks again looks great! Is there a way to make your wallpaper skin the bottom where the action and menu buttons are? It looks good skinned on the very top and would like it to cover the entire screen.
will look into the transparent top bar.. need to make sure i give you the right cab... the wallpaper does extend to bottom bar, but has a 50% transparency gloss over top of it... i could remove, but looks funny with slider & Slider curtain.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor

Just tried to enter a new appointment and the cursor moves like it's typing something but there is nothing visible.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development