PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bullet2300 is keeping up the good workbullet2300 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 M2.52012 Dusk&Contrast Themes ⚠MaxSenseUpd

Gimme gimme /me drools
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 M2.52012 Dusk&Contrast Themes ⚠MaxSenseUpd

well im certainly ready no doubt,thanks for the update Big,also must agree,in the video things looked pretty fast and smooth transition wise,so 2-3 times faster........now im saying wow lol

Old 04-06-2010, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 M2.52012 Dusk&Contrast Themes ⚠MaxSenseSOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Update on MaxSense

Wow! i have been using the newly optimized version of MaxSense for about a day now, and all i can say is Wow! Its so fuild and smooth....I can barley keep up with it... i am the type of user that is constantly waiting on my phone because i have used so much i know exactly where i am going. so i end up waiting on device quite a bit. With this new MaxSense version i am not sure what to do with myslef... i hit a button and it immediately takes me there. its so quick that i forget what the hell i was doing because i was so amazed that it got there that quick...

I will say that accessing Windows Mobile item's like text/mail, start menu, and things like that still has a little lag jumping to them. BUT it is still quicker that what it use to be..
The Manila option windows are the same way. still a little lag, but quicker than what it was.

With a release of MaxSense getting closer and closer i hesitate to put anymore time into my MaxManila ROM. i just don't see people using Conventional Manila 2.5 in the future. there will be no advantages in keeping, unless you just didnt like the layout of MaxSense... i will guess it will hang in there for a little while, just because some people have a hard time of letting go what they think works. Not saying that as a bad thing, that is why things take so long to cycle out... For Example, Manila 2.1 - How many cooks are using it now? As soon as Manila was optimized and landscape appereard manila 2.1 was a thing of the past.. That's what i am guessing will happen Here...

So with that said, i am more than likely going to keep MaxSense on my device and continue to work it for now. i have already begun to make many theme's for MaxSense so on the release i should have quite a few options right out of the box!

Again, No Bullshit, This is the truth! Not sure if you saw the Video Preview #6 of MaxSense, but that was before it was optimized! just got the newer optimized yesterday and i would say that is a good 2 or 3 times faster....Really.....

Oh and one more bit of good news... MaxSense is not done with optimization....still a bit more to do....
Hey Big is there anyway to be a Beta Test for this..

On your MaxManilla Rom
I have downloaded the B/W Sprint Rom and I like the theme and everything
but there are a few problems. Sorry if this has been previously stated I searched but didnt see anything.
1) Not really an issue more like a preference how do I use the other style not this style

2) Is CookiesHomeTab compatible with this because in Portrait it works fine. however im seeing a black background image on the top of the screen
and in landscape the programs dont come up and the home screen is messed up

3) You can also see the black image on top in the other tabs as well

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
Old 04-06-2010, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

audit2 is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 M2.52012 Dusk&Contrast Themes ⚠MaxSenseSOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
Hey Big is there anyway to be a Beta Test for this..

On your MaxManilla Rom
I have downloaded the B/W Sprint Rom and I like the theme and everything
but there are a few problems. Sorry if this has been previously stated I searched but didnt see anything.
1) Not really an issue more like a preference how do I use the other style not this style

I'm not a fan of this layout either. I hope there is a way to change it.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

kcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good work
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} MaxManila ROM Available in Black/White & Dusk ⚠MaxSense ROM Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
hmm.......never seen it stick like it is with you,not on any of the beta's nor the rom posted,will it not let you check the convert button?? (checkmark) if not you have 2 options to try,a hard reset or dl the app and install,it will say the installed version needs to be uninstalled blah blah blah,just hit ok and after installed try again,kinda weird though been using the app since it was first released and on BIG'S roms and many others never to see or hear anybody having that issue
reinstalling Theme Maker didn't work, but it works now after a hard reset.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

blair5546 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblair5546 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblair5546 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblair5546 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by audit2 View Post
I'm not a fan of this layout either. I hope there is a way to change it.
Of course there is...thats just a WinMo 6.5 theme...you can change it to any other one you find...also using reg tweaks or apps like Advanced Config you can change font size and all of that...
Go look for another WinMo 6.5 theme if you dont like this one...very simple

Old 04-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

porthole is just getting started

This looks nice and all, but why all the fuss so early? This just plain sux. I hate waiting for all of this hype. I should have my EVO by the time this comes out.

Hope this doesn't turn out to be bloat-ware.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by porthole View Post
This looks nice and all, but why all the fuss so early? This just plain sux. I hate waiting for all of this hype. I should have my EVO by the time this comes out.

Hope this doesn't turn out to be bloat-ware.
Thanks. Your negative attitude is greatly appreciated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

porthole is just getting started

So is your sarcasm.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

simzz is becoming a great contributor

I agree that it sucks waiting. But big nad dad doesn't have much control.
Here is the thread where you should complain...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...625652&page=47

I don't know what it would hurt to have a public beta instead of a private one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development