PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} Beta V2 Out to Testers! ⚠New MaxSense ROM will ☠Destroy☠ MANILA 2.

Here's the Screenshot Big.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (10.3 KB, 122 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-31-2010, 01:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: sprint

jaybrad1 is a n00b
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} Beta V2 Out to Testers! ⚠New MaxSense ROM will ☠Destroy☠ MANILA 2.

If you have another space for a tester please add me.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:50 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

couldn't agrre anymore with the post about testing,it's not about getting the roms first,its about doing very detailed testing and providing FEEDBACK!! without it the chef couldn't improve on whats not being seen by themselves as we all use our devices differently and encounter bugs that others may not!! also +1 on the vzw beta 2 being smoking!! not much more left you could do to make it better!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:14 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
not much more left you could do to make it better!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
not much left Big can do to make it much better!
Come on fellas.....i have been doing this a total of like 2 weeks and i am just getting my feet wet...i know y'all meant it as a compliment and i am taking it as that...But there is plenty more coming.... this is just the beginning!! i have many tricks up my sleeve.......

i have decided to do a dedicated MaxManila ROM that i will release soon...its the same one the beta testers are using...i will do a V3 and let the testers make sure everything is okay, then make a public Verizon/Sprint Release...

Will continue to work on that ROM until MaxSense is released....
Until then i hope you will enjoy my MaxManila ROM once i release...

btw..if i get enough time the rest of the week i
might have public release of MaxManila ROM ready by the weekend...

This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
couldn't agrre anymore with the post about testing,it's not about getting the roms first,its about doing very detailed testing and providing FEEDBACK!! without it the chef couldn't improve on whats not being seen by themselves as we all use our devices differently and encounter bugs that others may not!! also +1 on the vzw beta 2 being smoking!! not much more left you could do to make it better!!
+1 Oh so true. Thanks for the updates, I am definitely anticipating this to drop
Thanks Big for keeping us up to date.

Old 03-31-2010, 02:25 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobynoob View Post
+1 Oh so true. Thanks for the updates, I am definitely anticipating this to drop
Thanks Big for keeping us up to date.

honestly I am USCC and The VZW beta V2 I am using is great. MMS worked, Data, and I have moded it with taskbar, theme, clear transition from Santod, diffrerent Notifications Max. I put a few of my own programs, games, and the PPCG UI switcher. Everything is running smooth and FAST! If he doesn't wait for MaxSense to incorporate and just releases this rom it maybe one of the fastest and most stable to come out in such little time.

Old 03-31-2010, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

anonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Come on fellas.....i have been doing this a total of like 2 weeks and i am just getting my feet wet...i know y'all meant it as a compliment and i am taking it as that...But there is plenty more coming.... this is just the beginning!! i have many tricks up my sleeve.......

i have decided to do a dedicated MaxManila ROM that i will release soon...its the same one the beta testers are using...i will do a V3 and let the testers make sure everything is okay, then make a public Verizon/Sprint Release...

Will continue to work on that ROM until MaxSense is released....
Until then i hope you will enjoy my MaxManila ROM once i release...

btw..if i get enough time the rest of the week i
might have public release of MaxManila ROM ready by the weekend...
Eagerly waiting to see what your ROM can do on my own VZW TP2. It's good to see a new cook on the scene with some new code to offer. Keep up the good work. (pressed thanks as well)

If I helped you, "Thanks" are always appreciated. (c: And don't forget to tip your waitress.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
honestly I am USCC and The VZW beta V2 I am using is great. MMS worked, Data, and I have moded it with taskbar, theme, clear transition from Santod, diffrerent Notifications Max. I put a few of my own programs, games, and the PPCG UI switcher. Everything is running smooth and FAST! If he doesn't wait for MaxSense to incorporate and just releases this rom it maybe one of the fastest and most stable to come out in such little time.
+1 Thanks, now u got me salivating like Pavlov's dogs *inside joke* Great to know that you can add some of your own stuff without breaking any links.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:46 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

start menu is coming along, but it is TOUGH to say the least...
if you can provide any help to organize and skin all start menu icons and folders PM ME!

i have gotten about half way, but seems there has to be an easier way.....

Old 03-31-2010, 10:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: The Now Network..Sprint

aceNOLO is a n00b

Patiently Waiting...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development