PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to CuzinBucksBx
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie B/W & COLOR 21901/23563 ROM⚠☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ic

How can I change the TSK to black? I know setting / home but the dark blue tsk show when I pick black
Old 05-14-2010, 01:53 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie B/W & COLOR 21901/23563 ROM⚠☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzinBucksBx View Post
How can I change the TSK to black? I know setting / home but the dark blue tsk show when I pick black
uh oh..... is that on the 21901 ROM?

think i forgot to update...

Old 05-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to CuzinBucksBx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
uh oh..... is that on the 21901 ROM?

think i forgot to update...
Yes on 21901
Old 05-14-2010, 03:14 PM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work

WOW BiG!!! I have been sleeping on this ROM and man oh man am I impressed. I was using the B&W before had some hiccups and switched over to MightyROM, but just flashed and am liking what I'm seeing on the release. Going to load it up tonight and see how she moves. Look forward to more updates. Wish I would have checked this up days ago. Keep up the awesome work! Props to the beta testers who made this possible sorry I slept on it!
Old 05-14-2010, 04:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

WETW0RKS is just getting started

Big any compatible notification icons for the COLOR ROM out here? I know I'm just being picky but I plan on sticking with this one for awhile, because it so SICK. It's just the notification icons don't really quite match up with the over all feel for me (kinda plain).

Last edited by WETW0RKS; 05-14-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Telus

nathanbaron is a n00b

Just read through all 132 pages of this thread as I want to flash my phone tonight for the first time. (Yes a flashing virgin!)

Any feedback from telus users? I have seen that Big has been supporting them all along, but not one bit of feedback.

Thanks.
Old 05-14-2010, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

rndchef is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanbaron View Post
Just read through all 132 pages of this thread as I want to flash my phone tonight for the first time. (Yes a flashing virgin!)

Any feedback from telus users? I have seen that Big has been supporting them all along, but not one bit of feedback.

Thanks.
Consult with a therapist before embarking on the flashdance. Make sure your marriage is rock solid and your wife has a hobby since you are gonna spend some time playing with your phone and reading these pages.

Make sure you unlock your phone. Read, read and read some more on this.

All joking aside. There are lots of tweaks and things that you can do with the phone once you enter the flashdance. I have found that it is best to test them and decide what you like and don't like. Then reflash a fresh ROM and only load the ones you want. It stays cleaner this way. Task 29 is a must between flashes. The TP2 becomes a great phone with these chefs preparing custom roms. It just never ends. Going on 2 years of flashing.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:13 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanbaron View Post

Thanks.
So your gonna let Big pop your cherry with your first time...=D>
Old 05-14-2010, 07:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint 4G EVO

BLawicki is keeping up the good workBLawicki is keeping up the good work

I just want to say as many roms as I've tried...this Man is truly under rated for his ROM. It's butter smooth and I think this screenshot says it all.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

WETW0RKS is just getting started

BiG,
another quick question... anyone else reporting loss of rotation / g-sensor? Any suggestions how to get it back?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development