PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 09:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to CuzinBucksBx
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠Brand New BigCo0kie COLOR 23563 ROM⚠ ☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ico

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Uploading BigCo0kie Color 21901 ROM's in just a few... Should have up in a few hours..... Very Fast...Faster Than 23563??

Screen and Links Coming in Few Hours...

On the Way to the Beach!!!
Can't wait for the 21901. I been using your roms already for 1 month straight..
Old 05-13-2010, 10:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro2

hammerj is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie COLOR 21901/23563 ROM⚠ ☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Icons☼

Just my luck, I just did d/l of 23563 a few hrs ago. Well I guess I know what I'm doing in a few hours. Any big changes?
Old 05-13-2010, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touchpro2
Carrier: sprint

busydocmom is just getting started
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie COLOR 21901/23563 ROM⚠ ☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Icons☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerj View Post
Just my luck, I just did d/l of 23563 a few hrs ago. Well I guess I know what I'm doing in a few hours. Any big changes?
What's the difference b/w 23563 and the 21901?? Cause I too just finished setting up the 23563.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by busydocmom View Post
What's the difference b/w 23563 and the 21901?? Cause I too just finished setting up the 23563.
23563 is 6.5x

21901 is 6.5 but faster and smoother
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touchpro2
Carrier: sprint

busydocmom is just getting started

OK. Thanks.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by busydocmom View Post
OK. Thanks.
That why we all here for!
Old 05-13-2010, 11:47 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Sprint, USCC & Telus 21901 ROMs are Up
Verizon will be up in the morning. Ran out of time...

Last edited by bignadad; 05-14-2010 at 07:32 AM.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:49 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzinBucksBx View Post
23563 is 6.5x

21901 is 6.5 but faster and smoother
just a little more elaboration....

The 21901 Build which is the most reliable and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner! I recommend you start with this first!

The 23563 Build that's the latest in the 6.5.5 series with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys. These builds are not as stable or perfect, but they reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. These are also much more finger friendly throughout.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
just a little more elaboration....

The 21901 Build which is the most reliable and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner! I recommend you start with this first!

The 23563 Build that's the latest in the 6.5.5 series with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys. These builds are not as stable or perfect, but they reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. These are also much more finger friendly throughout.
Going to Flash @ this moment!! Woo hoo!!!!
Old 05-14-2010, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

kcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good work

tried out the 23563 on Sprint. Very nice work!

Here's a couple things i noticed:

1. Every time I use Opera it gives me an error about running out of memory.

2. when i go to SMS tab, Menu > New and then start typing a contact in the hard keyboard i no longer get name suggestions popping up. if i start to type a name and then press backspace once, the list of contacts then pops up.

3. sometimes when i go to my contacts, pick one, and then click on "send message" the screen freezes and i have to go back to the home screen. doesn't happen often though.

4. why not have auto-lock on by default? is there anybody that wouldn't want their phone to go to the lock screen on standby?

5. when setting up a new email account, the font used inside the textboxes is too big. many of the letters get cut off. not a bug, but more of an aesthetic issue.

keep up the good work big!

Last edited by kcwebmonkey; 05-14-2010 at 12:18 AM. Reason: adding another issue

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development