PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Cranemachine is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Cranemachine Send a message via Skype™ to Cranemachine
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠New BigCo0kie 23563 ROM Very Fast/Very Clean⚠ ☼Color ROM Coming☼

I LOVE this ROM...I love the looks and absolutely LOVE all the options it allows you to change.

I am having BIG problems with the ROM Locking up left and right though. Not sure what is going on. I also have NO idea how to get rid of any icons that appear in my top taskbar. Whether it is an exclamation point for some alert, missed call, text, MMS. It just stays up there and I dont know how to get rid of it.

Also Seems like my battery is more drains faster than a fat man at Six Flags! Also seems like it takes FOREVER to charge.

I still LOVE the ROM and the good EASILY outweighs the problems. Just wasnt sure if anyone could help, or maybe there is just something that I am doing wrong and can correct easily. Any help would be greatly appreciate!

Thanks as Always!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 05:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: Sprint

philliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to philliyxx
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠New BigCo0kie 23563 ROM Very Fast/Very Clean⚠ ☼Color ROM Coming☼

Been running the rom for around 2 weeks I think and it was pretty flawless until last night when I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that arkswitch had caused an error.

I chose to quit.

The phone has froze ever since.

Will not boot up at all. Had to hard reset.

bummer...

Old 05-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by philliyxx View Post
Been running the rom for around 2 weeks I think and it was pretty flawless until last night when I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that arkswitch had caused an error.

I chose to quit.

The phone has froze ever since.

Will not boot up at all. Had to hard reset.

bummer...
Yeah, i really don't like arkswitch.. have had many problems myself... going to try something different for next ROM...

Old 05-06-2010, 08:23 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

BigCo0kie Colored ROM Update

just posting some screens of the new ROM with Colors... Its a Work In Progress. I Have some obvious alignment and skinning issues. Should have ready this weekend...hopefully

Last edited by bignadad; 05-06-2010 at 08:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:24 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Can I Get Some Input on my Progress?

Last edited by bignadad; 05-06-2010 at 08:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touchpro2
Carrier: sprint

busydocmom is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
I may be in the minority. Loving the color and the icons. Not thrilled with the background wallpaper-- but that is an easy and personal thing to change. The rest is looking good. Real good. Thanks for your hard work on this.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 soon to be Driod X
Carrier: Verizon

kevmueller is keeping up the good workkevmueller is keeping up the good work

Quote:
It is looking GREAT. I am ready as soon as you post the new ROM to try it. The icons look amazing, nothing like I have seen anywhere before. I have my weekend open to flash this if you have it done.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠New BigCo0kie 23563 ROM⚠ ☼Color ROM Sreens are POSTED!!☼

Old 05-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
now THAT is the cookie ROM I've been waiting for

I have the weekend free (as well) to flash this one and play with it. it looks real good Big
Old 05-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post
now THAT is the cookie ROM I've been waiting for

I have the weekend free (as well) to flash this one and play with it. it looks real good Big
Thanks... IF it is this weekend it will not be till later, like sunday..

have a busy weekend....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development