PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2010, 10:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom VisualKitchen EXT Request Thread - Get Them HERE!

Newest Bing made into an EXT? This is the newest Bing.cab update that is installed when I sign into Bing.

Also, Can anyone explain to me how to use Package Creator 5.4 or perhaps a link to a tut? I use 2.7 all the time, but as with this Bing1.cab I've posted I get an error message when trying to use it.

Or is this one of those that also has to be done manually regardless of whether or not I was using Package Creator 5.4 or 2.7?
Attached Files
File Type: cab Bing[1].CAB (1.84 MB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-26-2010, 12:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
It occured to me that g-sensor might be to blame. What version do you use?
I think it uses the G-Sensor & the Proximity Sensor.
If I put it face down the arm of the couch it won't go to speaker. It seems to work only on a hard surface like my table.
Also Did you check [HKLM\Software\HTC\PHONE\PhoneExtendSetting]
"EnableSpkWithFaceDown" = dword:00000001
"SupportOpenSPKInFaceDown" dword:00000001
Quote:
Newest Bing made into an EXT? This is the newest Bing.cab update that is installed when I sign into Bing.

Also, Can anyone explain to me how to use Package Creator 5.4 or perhaps a link to a tut? I use 2.7 all the time, but as with this Bing1.cab I've posted I get an error message when trying to use it.

Or is this one of those that also has to be done manually regardless of whether or not I was using Package Creator 5.4 or 2.7?
I think your cab is corrupt
WinCE Cab Manager cannot open it.

Last edited by sc00b4s7eve; 08-26-2010 at 12:32 AM.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
I think your cab is corrupt
WinCE Cab Manager cannot open it.
Direct download link to opera 5.1cab

Last edited by hthomas; 09-12-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:41 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Here's the newest Bing EXT with all the .wav files fixed.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Bing.zip (2.61 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone have the latest Opera Mini 5 in EXT that works?

Thanks
Old 09-28-2010, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
Anyone have the latest Opera Mini 5 in EXT that works?
Thanks
Try this one: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...ml#post1942376
Old 02-05-2011, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

websurf is just getting started

Guys, I'm seeing a lot of good links and packages but most if not all link are dead. Are these links moved somewhere? Where can i download them. I'm just get myself into a mess of cooking and need all the help.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:05 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by websurf View Post
Guys, I'm seeing a lot of good links and packages but most if not all link are dead. Are these links moved somewhere? Where can i download them. I'm just get myself into a mess of cooking and need all the help.
I imagine many of the links were to things that the posters have since deleted off of whatever server they had them on.

Throw out some things you're looking for and I'll try and help you out.

Do you know about MobileUnderground.info already? Lost of packages and good links to be found over there as well. Check out CHEF CORNER, if you haven't already.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

websurf is just getting started

Quote:
I imagine many of the links were to things that the posters have since deleted off of whatever server they had them on.

Throw out some things you're looking for and I'll try and help you out.

Do you know about MobileUnderground.info already? Lost of packages and good links to be found over there as well. Check out CHEF CORNER, if you haven't already.
Hi Sharkie
I'm heading there to check it out. I've seem people saying cooking one's rom is easy but I don't feel like that at all. its too much of stuff going I just don't have any where to turn to. Its overwhelming for me
Thank you for giving me that link Sir.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:24 PM
VIP Member

Also, if you haven't already checked the Collaboration thread here at PPC Geeks, you should do that too.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-d...aboration.html

I believe many of the links and such there are still up, and check the links in some of the signatures of the first few pages of posters.

That kitchen is very easy to start off with. It comes loaded so all you need to do to start is just remove what you don't want. Then once you get a good base going you can start updating packages. If there was ever a stupid question you thought you needed to ask, I've probably asked it in that thread, so search around too.

Feel free to hit me up in that thread or via PM, if you need some help on things you just can't figure out.

Oh, and lastly XDA-Developers Chef Central is a life saver as well. Definitely spend a lot of time there, particuarly in the first few stickied threads. Lots and lots of invaluable information for ROM chefs.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
ext, kitchen, oem, visual