PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 06:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
I'm confused... what data arrows
Where are they?
oh, back in the day, the dialer used to control whether or not our taskbar's data arrows would grey out on an idle data connection.
I tried one of the older 5.0.612.xxxx.xxxx Huashan dialers and the data arrows in the taskbar never greyed out. Even on idle data, they were solid.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:25 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Quote:
CID OEM Link and Build 23136 link 6-7 posts above.

Link to Huashan Comm3Dialer
Thanks, I also don't read well while I'm at work.

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

The best thing I have found for phonecanvas's is to use amarullz's 'No HTC Phone Canvas' mod. With it, sense will interact with any phone canvas you want to use. So, you could use the WM default canvas or a 3rd party one. I really like using PhonEx. It has no problems with caller id screen and works fine on any 6.5.x build I've tried.

I've attached the EXT of amarullz's mod if anyone is interested. Basically, the mod changes a manila file to use ManilaDialer.exe (which amarullz wrote I think) whenever the phonecanvas is called from sense and ManilaDialer.exe dials on whatever phonecanvas is present.
Attached Files
File Type: rar No HTC Phone Canvas.rar (3.2 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks mwalt2.
This goes in our OEM's?
Does amarullz's 'No HTC Phone Canvas' mod work with the newer manila's (2018xxxx)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Yes, it's(Cookie's 2.0) currently being tested and is in a beta state.
I hear it a mind bender as a beta, I for one cant wait.

Last edited by hthomas; 09-10-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:32 AM
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Thanks mwalt2.
This goes in our OEM's?
Does amarullz's 'No HTC Phone Canvas' mod work with the newer manila's (2018xxxx)?

I hear it a mind bender as a beta, I for one cant wait.
I attached it as an EXT package, so you may need to convert it to OEM if that's what you want. It work's fine with 2018 for me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Question Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Anyone know what I could look for that would cause my rom to act this way: I Flash gets to the RunCC and sits there continuously moving... So i disabled RunCC all together...Then I get to see the start bar at the bottom but a Orange Windows Pic from First boot get static and cursor does not move. At this point if I go to the top bar a touch the area of the taskbar the rom becomes responsive and everything works, reboot and all is perfect with the rom. Its really weird.

I am using the new OSBuilder release and dumped the Stock USC rom as I have done rprior and built with PRB kitchens (RZ and OSKitchen). I am sure my package ordering is correct and building ok, and strangest thing is that after it becomes responsive it runs great even after reboots.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:13 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Anyone know what I could look for that would cause my rom to act this way: I Flash gets to the RunCC and sits there continuously moving... So i disabled RunCC all together...Then I get to see the start bar at the bottom but a Orange Windows Pic from First boot get static and cursor does not move. At this point if I go to the top bar a touch the area of the taskbar the rom becomes responsive and everything works, reboot and all is perfect with the rom. Its really weird.

I am using the new OSBuilder release and dumped the Stock USC rom as I have done rprior and built with PRB kitchens (RZ and OSKitchen). I am sure my package ordering is correct and building ok, and strangest thing is that after it becomes responsive it runs great even after reboots.
I had the same problem when using runcc/OEMDrivers from another ROM (think it was the same ROM you used). I moved back to the Sprint 2.04 ROM, and haven't had the problem. I never did figure out how I got a progress bar that looks like runcc when I left runcc out of the ROM.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Damn! XDA and MUI are both down...
Old 09-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

raiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

whos got a working EXT for the new Opera Mini?

DONATE
Old 09-12-2010, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan247365 View Post
whos got a working EXT for the new Opera Mini?
Here ya go. Its set up to be the default browser. You can edit the app.reg if you don't want it as default.

Opera Mini.zip

Cheers.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development