PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 10:29 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★[4/16/10]★ SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Found an issue with Sashimi, its not automatically installing things to the storage card. Anyone else have a problem with this?

Searched the thread for Sashimi and only found two posts.

Last edited by 00_MACKIE_00; 04-18-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

jordant2 is keeping up the good workjordant2 is keeping up the good work
Re: ★[4/16/10]★ SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
Found an issue with Sashimi, its not automatically installing things to the storage card. Anyone else have a problem with this?
I used sashimi to install everything after upgrading to the newest ROM. None of my programs are set to install to the sd card, but everything installed as it should and shortcuts were placed in the appropriate folders. Everything is running as it should. I have had zero problems with this ROM and after the cookie 1.7 mod it's perfect!
Old 04-18-2010, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Parasurfer1979 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Parasurfer1979 Send a message via Yahoo to Parasurfer1979 Send a message via Skype™ to Parasurfer1979

CHRIS...

Just a question. Ever thought of doing this rom on 6.5.3? I noticed someone has made a sprint rom but with what looks like way less programs but on the 6.5.3 platform. It got me thinking if stable how sexy your rom would be on 6.5.3. Also could you add the footnote tab on a future rom?

Thanks for all you continue to do to bring sexy back to Windows Phone on TP2...
Old 04-18-2010, 10:36 PM
V.I.P

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordant2 View Post
I used sashimi to install everything after upgrading to the newest ROM. None of my programs are set to install to the sd card, but everything installed as it should and shortcuts were placed in the appropriate folders. Everything is running as it should. I have had zero problems with this ROM and after the cookie 1.7 mod it's perfect!
Yes, everything set to install to the main memory caused no problems but I am having to hit OK and select storage card for all cabs set to install to the storage card. Kinda a pain. Sprin't new rom did this too. Isn't a deal breaker for me but would like to know who solved it and how.

EDIT: well sashimi ended up totally bombing out on the items it was attempting to install to the sd card. UGGGG!!

After hitting the "Home of Sashimi" at Winmo Experts, seems this is a problem..and a BIG problem for me.

Will just install my stuff manually for now and report back on this rom. So far its pretty smooth.

Last edited by 00_MACKIE_00; 04-18-2010 at 11:55 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

parousia15 is keeping up the good workparousia15 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touhy View Post
does everyone's directional keys work in the TEXT message soft keyboard? im trying to narrow it down to when i lost it. may have been a mod after i flashed to this rom. thanks
I had the same problem briefly. It did not occur after I installed a particular program, it just appeared. It didn't matter whether it was the skype soft keyboard for the standard QWERTY soft keyboard. I just did a soft reset, and it went away. I just assumed it was a glitch caused by skype just because it is the least smooth running program I have. Sorry I can't provide you with anything more concrete.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

jordant2 is keeping up the good workjordant2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
Yes, everything set to install to the main memory caused no problems but I am having to hit OK and select storage card for all cabs set to install to the storage card. Kinda a pain. Sprin't new rom did this too. Isn't a deal breaker for me but would like to know who solved it and how.

EDIT: well sashimi ended up totally bombing out on the items it was attempting to install to the sd card. UGGGG!!

After hitting the "Home of Sashimi" at Winmo Experts, seems this is a problem..and a BIG problem for me.

Will just install my stuff manually for now and report back on this rom. So far its pretty smooth.
Good to know. I'll just keep all my installs to my device and install cabs manually that I want on my storage card. Though a lot of programs that are on your storage card will work if you just place a shortcut to it in the programs folder. That's what I do with xda shutdown and a few other programs. I don't reinstall them, I just have sashimi place a shortcut in the program folder in windows. Works for me.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:06 PM
V.I.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordant2 View Post
Good to know. I'll just keep all my installs to my device and install cabs manually that I want on my storage card. Though a lot of programs that are on your storage card will work if you just place a shortcut to it in the programs folder. That's what I do with xda shutdown and a few other programs. I don't reinstall them, I just have sashimi place a shortcut in the program folder in windows. Works for me.
Yeah kinda stinks and it seems like the developer of Sashimi is kinda really slow at correcting things so I just installed my SD card stuff manually.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: smart phone
Carrier: sprint

DRAGON18S is a n00b

Anyone else having problem surfing the web while you're in the middle of a call using this ROM? I can surf the net while on a call with the official ROM but not this ROM.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:08 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGON18S View Post
Anyone else having problem surfing the web while you're in the middle of a call using this ROM? I can surf the net while on a call with the official ROM but not this ROM.
I don't think that's possible, since CDMA technology doesn't let you do this (talk and surf at the same time)...

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!

Last edited by japper88; 04-19-2010 at 02:11 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

slappy76 is a n00b

I just installed this ROM. Seems pretty good until I tried to get my 300+ contacts from Google Sync. Google Sync used Activesync on the phone to retrieve contacts. And from what I can find.. I think it's disabled on this ROM (I see the icon in Outlook but ADD SERVER SOURCE is grayed out). Can anyone confirm this? And is it possible to reactivate the ability it use servers? Or is there a work around to get my contacts from google contacts to sync (without exporting it to another program)?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development