View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 12:36 PM
jordant2
PPCGeeks Regular

jordant2 is keeping up the good workjordant2 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★[4/16/10]★ SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
Yes, everything set to install to the main memory caused no problems but I am having to hit OK and select storage card for all cabs set to install to the storage card. Kinda a pain. Sprin't new rom did this too. Isn't a deal breaker for me but would like to know who solved it and how.

EDIT: well sashimi ended up totally bombing out on the items it was attempting to install to the sd card. UGGGG!!

After hitting the "Home of Sashimi" at Winmo Experts, seems this is a problem..and a BIG problem for me.

Will just install my stuff manually for now and report back on this rom. So far its pretty smooth.
Good to know. I'll just keep all my installs to my device and install cabs manually that I want on my storage card. Though a lot of programs that are on your storage card will work if you just place a shortcut to it in the programs folder. That's what I do with xda shutdown and a few other programs. I don't reinstall them, I just have sashimi place a shortcut in the program folder in windows. Works for me.