PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 04:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: **[4/09/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
If anyone finds a version of Album / ROM which does not have this initial rotation glitch (must have Facebook compatibility), let me know and I will be glad to look into getting it cooked into the next release.
I'm flashing a few ROMs to see if I can find one with album w/o the glitch. just did MightyROM - it has the glitch. Trying Mr. X's new ROM now.

edit: Mr. X's ROM does the same thing as well.
edit: LeadROM does the same thing!
edit: so does Dibbson's ROM. i'm beginning to see a pattern here... lol
edit: same issue on JD's ROM
edit: Energy ROM does it as well. So that's 6 ROMs that has the same album glitch in landscape.

Last edited by chino331; 04-10-2010 at 05:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Now Network

rfvreynoso is a n00b
Re: **[4/09/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
Gotta Love this Rom,...everything works with it. All my Mods include:
Dusk Evolution v.4.0
Metallic Blue Transparent Slider
Purians Blue Satin Theme
Xpress Blue Task Bar mixed with Taccheon23 Blue Taskber
Ziggy's Menu Folder Organizer
BiGnAdAd M2.5 Blue Clock Font
GODZON Comfortaa Fonts
Santods R6 Landscape 16 Links
tjElite Custom Black Dialer

With all this,...The Rom runs Super fast and smooth in performance!
As soon as I get some screen shots in I'll post it!
Thank you again CHRIS for a BadAss Rom! I'm Loving it!!!

Could you post a cab for Ziggy's menu folder organizer ?
Did a search and got nothing.
Thanks.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Wink Re: **[4/09/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfvreynoso View Post
Could you post a cab for Ziggy's menu folder organizer ?
Did a search and got nothing.
Thanks.
Go to Mighty Roms Thread...Post #6.
You can download it there!
Old 04-10-2010, 05:02 PM
N00b

rfvreynoso is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
Go to Mighty Roms Thread...Post #6.
You can download it there!
thank you very much sir.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:07 PM
N00b

rfvreynoso is a n00b

Curiosity question here for the willing. I was on energyrom to strip some icons so I can go back to chris godness and I for reasons unknown to me decided to load sprint telenav 5.5.24 (which is supposed to be latest) and once I put my cell #, name and last name it says that my subscription expired.

I am on Sero but I though we could still use the sprint nav for like two weeks no problems or even trick it somehow to be able to be use without any issues. Maybe I'm wrong here.

Thanks in advance guys.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfvreynoso View Post
Curiosity question here for the willing. I was on energyrom to strip some icons so I can go back to chris godness and I for reasons unknown to me decided to load sprint telenav 5.5.24 (which is supposed to be latest) and once I put my cell #, name and last name it says that my subscription expired.

I am on Sero but I though we could still use the sprint nav for like two weeks no problems or even trick it somehow to be able to be use without any issues. Maybe I'm wrong here.

Thanks in advance guys.
yes it has been doing that for a while, when it does that run the sprint nav program and come back to the latest teleNav and it will work. Contact sprint and tell them the Tech rep gave you the download and to adjust your account with teleNav...

hope this helps
Old 04-10-2010, 07:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Touhy is a n00b

my sprint football live still just hangs and says loading for 5 minutes. I am on your latest rom of 4/9/10
Old 04-10-2010, 08:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touhy View Post
my sprint football live still just hangs and says loading for 5 minutes. I am on your latest rom of 4/9/10
Just rechecked and confirmed working. No problem with Sprint Football Live.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:38 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I'm flashing a few ROMs to see if I can find one with album w/o the glitch. just did MightyROM - it has the glitch. Trying Mr. X's new ROM now.

edit: Mr. X's ROM does the same thing as well.
edit: LeadROM does the same thing!
edit: so does Dibbson's ROM. i'm beginning to see a pattern here... lol
edit: same issue on JD's ROM
edit: Energy ROM does it as well. So that's 6 ROMs that has the same album glitch in landscape.
Really appreciate the help Chino! Here is the deal with the Album rotation so people can understand what is going on. The old Album used to have a problem with rotation, which HTC solved. The image does rotate correctly, after changing orientation which is what we see. (Notice there is no portrait anymore wheras we used to have it in older builds) The reason that the rotation was seen every time was because in my previous rom's I had set the album to close when tapping "ok" so the application would not remain running after you had closed out of it. HTC created this registry entry called "ok_minimize" obviously to keep the album application from shutting down while looking at pictures and to keep the landscape orientation in memory. This is why the first picture viewed in landscape with the keyboard out will ALWAYS show the orientation and then once HTCAlbum.exe is running, you will not see the rotation any longer. To see for yourself, Open a picture in landscape (with keyboard out) and open a picture. You will se the rotation. Now open another picture, no rotation visible, just straight to landscape. Now, click taks manager and close "Albums" which is running and open another picture. You will see the rotation again . Get the drift? It's not a problem specific to my rom, or any other rom. It is the way HTC designed it and although it may not look appealing to the eye, unfortunately it is what we will have to deal with. I don't find it to be a bother since the picture turns to the proper orientation anyway. Hope this clarifies the issue for anyone wondering what was going on.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:48 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: **[4/10/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

ROM UPDATE POSTED: 04/10/10 @10:45PM EST

REVISIONS: 4/10/10
-Corrected Album Orientation
-Updated HTC Mobile Guide Icon
-Misc tweaks
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development