PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 12:38 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solver View Post
Edit:

Wow, over 2 DAYS without a post.

ttt
we were trying to set a record but you blew it.
Old 07-25-2010, 02:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Solver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
we were trying to set a record but you blew it.
It was getting dusty.

Old 07-25-2010, 04:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

alot has happened in the two days. op has a new name. LOL
Old 07-25-2010, 09:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
alot has happened in the two days. op has a new name. LOL
He's had a few!
Old 07-26-2010, 10:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 running XDANDROID full time
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

skyguy04 is just getting started

Would you all say the current mr. x build is better/faster than mighty's rom?
Old 07-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy04 View Post
They are both good. The best way to tell is to just try it out for yourself because everyone has there own taste.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO 4G

jonlee83 is keeping up the good workjonlee83 is keeping up the good work

Hey guys,
I am having a problem. For some reason sense wont load... I can use my phone if i turn off sense and use windows default but when i turn sense back on and restart it doesnt load sense and screen turns black... Any ideas?
Thanks in ahead!

edit* i have been using this rom for a while now... been using different roms through out the life of the time that i have had the TP2 but i used Mr.X rom for most of the time...

Last edited by jonlee83; 07-26-2010 at 11:23 AM.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:38 AM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy04 View Post
Can't say which one is better for you. Keep in mind X and Mighty work closely together, and X's ROM's are hosted on Mighty's site. They're both solid, fast and stable. As noted above, your best bet is to flash each and see which works better for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
Hey guys,
I am having a problem. For some reason sense wont load... I can use my phone if i turn off sense and use windows default but when i turn sense back on and restart it doesnt load sense and screen turns black... Any ideas?
Thanks in ahead!

edit* i have been using this rom for a while now... been using different roms through out the life of the time that i have had the TP2 but i used Mr.X rom for most of the time...
Did the problem start all of a sudden? Or just after a flash? Did you load up something and then it started? Maybe a bad flash or an app or tweak you loaded up. Need some more information to troubleshoot though. And no one else here had issues of sense not loading, so explain a little bit more and we'll see what we can figure out. Maybe start by re d/l'ing the rom and trying to reflash.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO 4G

jonlee83 is keeping up the good workjonlee83 is keeping up the good work

I got to start off my saying i love this rom... Its D best

I wasnt using this rom exactly but another Mr X rom unless this is the same rom just updated.

It happened all of a sudden. I soft reset my phone after i had been using it all day yesterday and i noticed that sense wouldnt load and the screen would go black. I have the transforners slider installed and it would still play the sound when i opened and closed my phone but slowly. The only thing i changed yesterday was i installed the game "mobile sudoku" for my lady (so she can play when she is bored).

I reflashed the rom a few days ago and reinstalled all the programs i use. A recent change i made was with advanced configuration changing glyph from 8 to 32 which i changed back but problem still persists.

Well, even on windows default, i just tried to wake my phone up from sleep and the screen wont turn on. led light is flashing green so the phone is still on and transformer sound is still playing.

The only app that i am using that is new to me is opnmarket. (which i got mobile sudoku from)

If there is anything else you need to know let me know

ok just now as i am typing this post the screen finally turned back on... 3-5 minutes after trying the first time. It seems to turn off and on just fine.

Ill list all the apps i use:
lilrico purple volume control
fuzemobility all camera fixes
project android
raphael net speed boost
transformers slider
bnm7bnm wvga wm6.5 startmenu 4 7
xda tom_codon cm wifi internet sharing
youtubeplay
brooklyn's finest youtubelinks
google youtube
js advanced confiuration tool 3.3
lordsmiff battery level
b of a mobile banking
nanogroove.net nanogroove
trinket software no calls
pandora pandora
moisis vafiadis shakeandsave
skyfire
tech1 tcpmp tech1 pro7 digital play
tell me
xtrakt
opnmarket
swype
imdb installer
zin7uk games breaking head 2
dolphlarson.com break my bricks
sudoku mobile
mr.x rom sprint

I am into 3 hours of the day and my batt is down to 55%

oh i also installed vzw 2.23 radio?
Should i use 1.18? or 1.88? one of those lol

*edit* 30 minutes later
Ok i just tried to launch sense. It worked. I soft reset my phone and sense loaded. I dont know why it was tripping?

Last edited by jonlee83; 07-26-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:58 PM
VIP Member

You don't need WIFI sharing, it's built in and works great as it is. Maybe load up a taskmanager to see if something continues to run draining the battery as my battery life is great and lasts easliy all day, with mild/moderate use, unless you have a bad signal which will kill the battery easily. As far as the radios, you need to figure out which one gives you better reception, what works good for me in CT may not work well for you. And I don't make changes to glyph or anything like that, I leave that tweaking to X, he's the genius with that stuff, not me. Glad it's working better now!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development