PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 12:06 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
lol.....hey you never answered my last pm bro....
thought you figured it out, im on bike but ill pm in am.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:22 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
thought you figured it out, im on bike but ill pm in am.
well I kind of did....just was not sure if something came up gone prior to it..... that I may have missed....
Old 07-21-2010, 01:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO 4G

jonlee83 is keeping up the good workjonlee83 is keeping up the good work

Hey guys,
I have been using this ROM for a while now but i want to hard reset my phone back the sprint settings like when i first got the phone... I have tried call start and end key then press power on, power\volume down\soft reset, volume up and down\end key\call key\power, basically everything and nothing works... The only thing that responses is the power\volume down\soft reset... this take me to the blue\green\red\white screen where is says serial at the bottom but i wait like 10 mins and its still on that screen... Any suggestions?
Old 07-21-2010, 04:02 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
Hey guys,
I have been using this ROM for a while now but i want to hard reset my phone back the sprint settings like when i first got the phone... I have tried call start and end key then press power on, power\volume down\soft reset, volume up and down\end key\call key\power, basically everything and nothing works... The only thing that responses is the power\volume down\soft reset... this take me to the blue\green\red\white screen where is says serial at the bottom but i wait like 10 mins and its still on that screen... Any suggestions?
you have to flash back to the stock rom.....it is in the stickies...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
Hey guys,
Are you talking about back to the bone stock Sprint ROM like when you took it out of the box? If so, you need to grab the stock ROM, either 6.1 or 6.5 and flash that, like how you flashed to X's ROM, either via sd card w/ .nbh file or via AS/WMDC w/ usb cable. the only thing you're gonna be able to do by clearing storage or hard reset is get your phone back to the stock X ROM.

Here's the link for the stock rom's. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91940

Last edited by fishingmedic; 07-21-2010 at 04:08 PM. Reason: added link
Old 07-21-2010, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work

ok so a few pages ago a posted about facebook not linking, well i figured that one out so its working, but for some reason some of my fb friends r not showing up and i therefore cant link their contact info to their fb profile. Anyone ever have this issue?

***EDIT*** i figured it out. my one contact i had on my phone twice so it wouldnt let me link her to a fb profile cuz it was already linked on the other contact card (not sure why there were two, but whatev) and two other ppl deleted their fb pages and didnt tell me lol.

Last edited by cnoevl21; 07-23-2010 at 06:56 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:10 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
ok so a few pages ago a posted about facebook not linking, well i figured that one out so its working, but for some reason some of my fb friends r not showing up and i therefore cant link their contact info to their fb profile. Anyone ever have this issue?
maybe those friends left ya? lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Shift 4G

prboy1969 is keeping up the good workprboy1969 is keeping up the good work

This Rom is the ISH , I both =D> you Mr. X . Just did an unofficial heads up against a friends HD2 . I'm running Mr.X ROM and Msm7kCpuSpeed - Overclock and boy is my buddy pissed off . He sold his TP2 for that phone and paid a ton of cash . End result ??? We're about even , sort of . He doesn't have a keyboard . He's in the hole for that money and it's not all that much faster . Plus he really doesn't like his stock ROM . But it's too new for (and he's to chicken -don't blame him ) him to mess with . Thanks MR. X .

MR. X ROM forever .
Old 07-22-2010, 10:00 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
maybe those friends left ya? lol
this is prolly it, cuz some wont link here either and i searched for them on fb and they dont show up on my friend list.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Srt4inSC is keeping up the good workSrt4inSC is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
Make sure you update/refresh your friend list when attempting to link contact's. Especially if they are new fb friend's

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development