View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 12:58 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

You don't need WIFI sharing, it's built in and works great as it is. Maybe load up a taskmanager to see if something continues to run draining the battery as my battery life is great and lasts easliy all day, with mild/moderate use, unless you have a bad signal which will kill the battery easily. As far as the radios, you need to figure out which one gives you better reception, what works good for me in CT may not work well for you. And I don't make changes to glyph or anything like that, I leave that tweaking to X, he's the genius with that stuff, not me. Glad it's working better now!
This post has been thanked 1 times.