PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 12:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

gti151 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to gti151 Send a message via MSN to gti151 Send a message via Yahoo to gti151
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Same thing on this one...those cabs are fine...just an FYI X is looking into the SOD again....I have always personally thought it was the Hardspl....he is thinking along the same lines...can I ask what version you guys are running...is it the latest one....should be either R3 or V3....cant remember how it was listed.....oh and btw I am his guinea pig...so I will be the one with the brick maybe....[-o<
At the suggestion of someone on here (maybe you) a couple of weeks ago when I was first dealing with the SODs. The one I ran was RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3 but how do I check on the phone to make sure I actually did it, I know I DL'd it but now i'm not remembering whether I actually updated it.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond/TP2

atrn271 is keeping up the good workatrn271 is keeping up the good work

I have noticed that I get the SOD every time I don't close out the Google Maps task. I use Google Maps all the time on the road, if I leave it open then turn off the screen, SOD every time. Other than that, this ROM is the best that I have tried. Thanks X!
Old 06-24-2010, 01:06 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
gif support....10mb size....max slides increased to 20 (I think)...and max recipients increased to 100 (I think)...I think that's it....lol...I thought I gave ya the reg-edits already some time ago...
lol you did, so i added them to my arcsoft cab and forgot all about them LOL. you know how forgetful i am
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
What are you, the X Thread Police???? lol
well doesnt it get kinda annoying when you ask for help and explain your problem and all you get is "i dont have that problem"
Old 06-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Well for those of you that have the SOD issue, With a hunch that the HSPL was out dated and causing issues with the new drivers I made a HSPL update today. this is a HSPL that updates to the latest .72 version that comes with the latest 6.5 update roms. I have it installed and currently its working great and i can flash custom roms. I will post it later after i get a few more testers.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

kidwolf908 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
yep me too...would def look at lockscreen...and I noticed you both have the 1%....
I have just uninstalled the 1% battery driver and the "AppUnlock" CAB. AppUnlock used to be necessary when installing some cab's because WinMo would block the installation of unsigned apps and such. I guess it isn't required anymore.

Quote:
Same thing on this one...those cabs are fine...just an FYI X is looking into the SOD again....I have always personally thought it was the Hardspl....he is thinking along the same lines...can I ask what version you guys are running...is it the latest one....should be either R3 or V3....cant remember how it was listed.....oh and btw I am his guinea pig...so I will be the one with the brick maybe....[-o<
My HSPL version is SPL-1.00.0liNex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Well for those of you that have the SOD issue, With a hunch that the HSPL was out dated and causing issues with the new drivers I made a HSPL update today. this is a HSPL that updates to the latest .72 version that comes with the latest 6.5 update roms. I have it installed and currently its working great and i can flash custom roms. I will post it later after i get a few more testers.
Hmm... I find this odd though because I've only ever used this HSPL and I have had no SOD's on your 4.20 ROM, but on 5.26 and 6.18, I get SOD's. Anyway, will a new HSPL force us to reflash? I assume it will, I'm just curious.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Solver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuff

I am going to go back to Arcsoft_MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c_10M then, Thanks, Flyers.

I am currently using HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL by the way.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2

salhtcpro2 is a n00b
Exclamation Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Hello Sir,
I love using your rom.... I installed the arcsoft cab after the sprint carrier cab but unfortunately it wasn't sending or receiving any pictures.
I will be very thankful for your help... thanks
Sal
Old 06-24-2010, 10:52 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by salhtcpro2 View Post
Hello Sir,
I love using your rom.... I installed the arcsoft cab after the sprint carrier cab but unfortunately it wasn't sending or receiving any pictures.
Sal
Both of Flyers Tweaked MMs cab work for me on Sprint.. Always has... Did you clear storage after flash..?
Old 06-25-2010, 01:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjh8812 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to mjh8812

im having only 1 issue with this rom and it may not be the roms fault..i have an exchange server at work set up and sometimes new emails come in and they only show up as unread for like maybe a minute on the manilla email tab..and then they get marked read...seems like it happens over night when the phone is idle..i wake up to no unread emails when really i got 2 emails before i woke up..im mainly just checking to see if anyone else has had this issue..because i think on Mightys last rom i had the same problem..because i think its just an Activesync glitch...it never does it on my Gmail imap email address or my yahoo..perfect rom otherwise..no other issues..thanks again Mr. X
Old 06-25-2010, 03:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjh8812 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to mjh8812

Quote:
Originally Posted by salhtcpro2 View Post
Hello Sir,
Sal
i think its Sprint PM itself because on the picturemail website it says "The site is temporarily unavailable due to routine maintenance and enhancements. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please come back soon!"

my arcsoft that i always use didnt work..so i uninstalled and installed flyers and that didnt work...so im goin back to arcsoft and will try again when the picturemail site comes back up..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development