PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 01:57 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Psycho, i use google exchange just fine and if you turn off peek times i believe its push as they come then, im not sure as i dont tend to enjoy emails coming while i sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by newvet View Post
Im also using exchange with out any problems. My mail settings including peak/off peak hours are saved to an xml file and transferred perfectly after I ran Sashimi. BTW, Mr. X Great ROM.
alright . what does it mean when the days are black and what do they mean when they are white? i honestly could not care when i get emails as i can sleep through anything. i think its working now though, but i still want an explination. i never had this sorta problem with any rom. perhaps it was where i was at and the service was shitty.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

firefurby is keeping up the good workfirefurby is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
is there a way to get peak times to come "as items arrive" i need this. email is a must on my phone. going on vacation for 4 days starting wednesday and i really am going to need my email working like it should. seriously debating on flashing to previous rom. maybe help me understand the stupid peak times bs? i dontk now what it means to ahve a black day or a white day and if 8am to 8am is really 24 hours.
Are you talking about using an Exchange server account? I have mine set up that way. Start->System->ActiveSync->Menu->Schedule. That is how you change settings for Peak and Off-peak times.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

thunderwing is a n00b

hi guys, long time lurker and Mr.X fan here.

my question is about Call History. although CHT is very cool, i hesitate to use it due to bugs and slowdown. but i would really like to have a Call History on the home tab (fine if it replaces the Calendar under the date&alarm). anyone know how to do this without cookie?
Old 06-21-2010, 03:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderwing View Post
hi guys, long time lurker and Mr.X fan here.

my question is about Call History. although CHT is very cool, i hesitate to use it due to bugs and slowdown. but i would really like to have a Call History on the home tab (fine if it replaces the Calendar under the date&alarm). anyone know how to do this without cookie?
I can't help you w/ call history without CHT, but I can say that CHT 1.8 and 1.7.1 are both fine on X's ROM, I've used them both and had no issues at all. I'm currently taking CHT 1.8.5 off my phone to load 1.8 back onto it, as 1.8.5 is just too laggy. So don't fear cht 1.8 and 1.7.1 if they've got features you want, they'll run nice on X's ROM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Rogers (GSM)

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vradi View Post
dunebuggydude11 used GPSModDriver to get it working in the previous version of this ROM.
You can find it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=571266

Does anyone know if GPS locking in IGO8 works without having to install any additional software in the latest version of this ROM?
Just flashed to 0618 and used iGO8 over the weekend on a few long trips. Strangely I couldn't get GPS to work at all on the previous release, but it was a snap with this one.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

Srt4inSC is keeping up the good workSrt4inSC is keeping up the good work

X, I have noticed great improvement on battery life!! Thanks man
Old 06-21-2010, 10:48 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Im just reporting that my gps/my location is locking in instantly with the first launch of google maps w/o enabling my location or using quick gps.

Battery life is outstanding, all around performance is a mind blowing A++. Thats what Im talking bout, Rom so good Im back to running 6.5. Its so good make you want to slap icecubes out the closest person to you..lolll

Mr.X Rom 061810 = 8th wonder of the world
Old 06-21-2010, 11:32 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefurby View Post
Are you talking about using an Exchange server account? I have mine set up that way. Start->System->ActiveSync->Menu->Schedule. That is how you change settings for Peak and Off-peak times.
explain to me what it means if the days are black or white. does black mean its selected or what? cant i set "as items arrive" under "off peak times" then set the time to 8am to 8am?

i want off peak times OFF, cuz i can sleep though anything and getting emails in the morning doesnt bother me.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:57 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
lmao, i wasnt trying to insult you bro. it gets frustrating when we cant see the ppc to view issue thus the"jump out window crack"

proxhack, ground floor so no worries.
Cool...I am glad!
Old 06-22-2010, 01:43 AM
Lurker

AcousticBruce is a n00b

I want to let you know about an issue I have found.

This has to do with symbols. I have 2 issues.
-I have an issue with people receiving symbols in text messages from me.
-the symbol menu (on the physical keyboard) will not work when i use the sense menu to send a text.

The first one I have had an issue with mightyrom and mr x 2.1 and 2.5. Now I could have an issue with other roms, i just cannot recall. My friend Stephanie has an iphone and this is where i discovered it. So I tried a series of symbol meassages too her and mos the time it was crazy characters that she got..
Here is an example. i would type "Mańana"

with MightyRom she got "?M?a???a?n?a?"
with your rom she gets this "Ma_ana"

interesting enough all sybols come out as an underscore for your rom.
the other roms did ? marks in between each character and the symbol.

perhaps this is something out of your control and I would understand.

The second part though is probably more in your control. Using the sense text msg menu when you click on your last incoming text msg it takes you to a threaded text msg screen. In this screen I cannot get into the symbol menu. So I tried a different approach, in the Sense menu, instead of clicking on the contact I clicked at the bottom that said "all messages" and it takes you to a inbox. when you click on one of these incoming messages it takes you to a slightly different threaded menu. In this version the symbols button works.

I have sprint and the only thing i have installed is FlyersTweakedArcSoft(threaded)5.2.12.62.cab

hope this helps.

I hope i have been specific enough for you. Thanks for everything!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development