PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 04:26 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Beta testers, and thieves of the like. Looks like the server is down, either you guys ass trashed it by downloading and thieving my beta. or it exploded LOL

Hang in there ive sent a message to Ziggy
Nice....we blew that shit up....my ebay sales are up!!!
Old 05-25-2010, 04:27 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
lol, i dont pass shit on so wasnt me. tmz is new so maybe his it skillz blew shit up. lol
Damn... I did it again
Old 05-25-2010, 04:30 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
Damn... I did it again
lol, wtf is with sites reply ect? they keep switching with each post and i keep hiting tweet and now it switched again while posting.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 wm6.5 & HTC EVO 4G w/ Synergy RSL1 Rom

scoot0073 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
bad flash, did you clear storage after flash?

UPDATE :: ok its working fine now after 3 reflash's , and re download ROM..
tha ROM i d/l must been corrupt or something after i re d/l and reflash'd it worked fine.. thanks to Darren and Razerloves
Old 05-25-2010, 05:07 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoot0073 View Post
UPDATE :: ok its working fine now after 3 reflash's , and re download ROM..
tha ROM i d/l must been corrupt or something after i re d/l and reflash'd it worked fine.. thanks to Darren and Razerloves
glad ya got it.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

CYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

While we are waiting for the new ROM, I thought I would report 2 problems with the 4-22 ROM that I did not see reported anywhere. First, when I am making a phone call, when I take the phone away from my ear I often have the Notifications screen open up, which covers up the phone call screen, making it tough to end my call w/o using the hardware button. Don't know if this is due to me needing to calibrate the GSensor, although I thought I had. I will double check that. The other problem I am seeing is that after a few days of use, my sound starts turning itself off. I shut the phone off and recharge every night, but I only noticed this after a few days of fairly heavy use. I do put the phone on vibrate when I am in meetings, but I take it off vibrate when the meeting is over. In all these cases, a soft reset clears things up for a while.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYoung234 View Post
While we are waiting for the new ROM, I thought I would report 2 problems with the 4-22 ROM that I did not see reported anywhere. First, when I am making a phone call, when I take the phone away from my ear I often have the Notifications screen open up, which covers up the phone call screen, making it tough to end my call w/o using the hardware button. Don't know if this is due to me needing to calibrate the GSensor, although I thought I had. I will double check that. The other problem I am seeing is that after a few days of use, my sound starts turning itself off. I shut the phone off and recharge every night, but I only noticed this after a few days of fairly heavy use. I do put the phone on vibrate when I am in meetings, but I take it off vibrate when the meeting is over. In all these cases, a soft reset clears things up for a while.
the g-sensor has nothing to do with the screen shutting off. its the proxy sensor, i cant say i had this issue. but some one once said a custom task bar gave them this issue.

As for tthe sound you will be happy to hear ive moved off the sprint drivers and kernel so it has fixed this rogue sound issue that popped up after a few days.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 05-25-2010, 05:24 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
the g-sensor has nothing to do with the screen shutting off. its the proxy sensor, i cant say i had this issue. but some one once said a custom task bar gave them this issue.

As for tthe sound you will be happy to hear ive moved off the sprint drivers and kernel so it has fixed this rogue sound issue that popped up after a few days.
is this why the radio switch suggestion?
Old 05-25-2010, 05:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYoung234 View Post
Have both issues, the notification one more so than sound... thought I'd lost my mind on the sound one too... couldn't figure out what I was doing cause SURELY it wasn't a fluke in X's recipe. Still my fave ROM though...
Old 05-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
is this why the radio switch suggestion?
no its because its the radio that htc shipped with my driver and kernel base and so far it has been nothing but great for me.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development