View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 05:29 PM
dawinkley
PPCGeeks Regular

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYoung234 View Post
While we are waiting for the new ROM, I thought I would report 2 problems with the 4-22 ROM that I did not see reported anywhere. First, when I am making a phone call, when I take the phone away from my ear I often have the Notifications screen open up, which covers up the phone call screen, making it tough to end my call w/o using the hardware button. Don't know if this is due to me needing to calibrate the GSensor, although I thought I had. I will double check that. The other problem I am seeing is that after a few days of use, my sound starts turning itself off. I shut the phone off and recharge every night, but I only noticed this after a few days of fairly heavy use. I do put the phone on vibrate when I am in meetings, but I take it off vibrate when the meeting is over. In all these cases, a soft reset clears things up for a while.
Have both issues, the notification one more so than sound... thought I'd lost my mind on the sound one too... couldn't figure out what I was doing cause SURELY it wasn't a fluke in X's recipe. Still my fave ROM though...