PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 11:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Mr.X is back !!! YES now that you have our attention .. i been noticing weird feezes in your rom. Whenever i play a song using windows media player and get a txt or txts everything freezes and i have to press the end button (not restart) to fix this.

Everything its great ..
Old 03-02-2010, 11:26 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
Juggz, you should have seen how quickly those USA hockey avatars dropped off flyers and darren
thats bs bro, were were first to support usa with avatars and most of my loved players are on canada including the youngman who scored the gold winning goal. my pens avatar is back to cheer my pens on now that there back playing, im no f ing bandwagon fan here bro, if usa won, it would still be off my phone, nhl rolling now, not olympics. bunch of bs spewing from you
Old 03-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I am not sure what has happened, but my phone was working great when I went to bed last night. Now this morning, I can make phone calls and send txt messages, but I cannot get data to work. I have tried all that I can think of, but no data...anyone have any ideas? This ROM has been working great for a week. Thanks.

EDIT: I went into the connections settings and clicked on the "edit" button for the existing connection...I went through the settings and did not change anything. When I was finished, I opened Opera and a window popped up asking for the username and password...I just said "ok" and now it is working...not sure what happened, but at least it is working now.

Last edited by PrsnlCrcl; 03-02-2010 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Fixed the issue
Old 03-02-2010, 11:38 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Juggz, you should have seen how quickly those USA hockey avatars dropped off flyers and darren
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
thats bs bro, were were first to support usa with avatars and most of my loved players are on canada including the youngman who scored the gold winning goal. my pens avatar is back to cheer my pens on now that there back playing, im no f ing bandwagon fan here bro, if usa won, it would still be off my phone, nhl rolling now, not olympics. bunch of bs spewing from you

If this is going to get heated guys then take it elsewhere, thank you.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 03-02-2010, 11:39 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
struck a nerve, eh.

Relax man, you're a bigger hockey fan than I, just breakin' your balls... The city of pittsburgh has a special place in my sports fan heart.

Pens 4 the repeat.

& Steelers 2011 superbowl champs for good measure.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

And I just took my helmet off and was crawling out of the foxhole... thought I was gonna have to jump back in quick!!
Old 03-02-2010, 11:50 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
K im here, im here... geez

On the 7th day i couldn't rest cuz Canada kicks so much ass so i had to rest on Monday instead.
Nice win...congrats...

Quote:
Win or lose it was going back to my Flyers that quick...when my son was playing juniors I always had his avatar.....it is whatever is important to me at the time...NHL is gearing up for playoffs...Flyers are my main focus now!!
Old 03-02-2010, 11:53 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
I am not sure what has happened, but my phone was working great when I went to bed last night. Now this morning, I can make phone calls and send txt messages, but I cannot get data to work. I have tried all that I can think of, but no data...anyone have any ideas? This ROM has been working great for a week. Thanks.

EDIT: I went into the connections settings and clicked on the "edit" button for the existing connection...I went through the settings and did not change anything. When I was finished, I opened Opera and a window popped up asking for the username and password...I just said "ok" and now it is working...not sure what happened, but at least it is working now.
i had that username/password crap on another rom, never saw it since but probably some sprint update or something there doing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayLay View Post
Send Cellguy some dead presidents for his amazing work and you shall recieve.
ya act like this is my first day here. Ive sent serveral donations to several people. I always reward people for their hard work. I just don't give money sight unseen. I wont even buy an app without trying the trial first.

I've got an ole car in the backyard wanna buy it? I cant let ya test drive it but just take my word for it, it'll run (I think)
Old 03-02-2010, 12:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
struck a nerve, eh.

Relax man, you're a bigger hockey fan than I, just breakin' your balls... The city of pittsburgh has a special place in my sports fan heart.

Pens 4 the repeat.

& Steelers 2011 superbowl champs for good measure.
Doesn't ESPN have a forum you can fight this in???

Plus, who really gives a sh!t about hockey anyway!!!!!

eman <- left to hide in a cave for the next 10 years

Last edited by eman; 03-02-2010 at 12:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development