PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2010, 09:10 PM
rizalppc

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Do you make a ROM that includes MyPhone, Voicem Commander, and WorldCard, please? It seems these are commonly removed by ROM chefs, yet I really rely upon them for my work. After all, this is a professional quality phone for business applications. I am running the Verison MR2 (6/2010) ROM on my TP2 but the phone doesn't respond well (sometimes doesn't answer at all), occassionally the screen won't respond to the backlight button, etc. Should I just go back to the 1/2010 Verizon MR1 ROM? I don't run Sense, prefer SPB Mobile Shell for several reasons. Thanks VERY much!
Old 10-12-2010, 11:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

mliksa87 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

after all the roms ive flashed i keep coming back to this one. reciently i removed the start menu oced and put cht 2.0 on it. its still a sick rom. thanks again x
Old 10-13-2010, 11:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I still have 2 tp2's in the house.......and Tom Brady is a girl!!!
Yeah but you're not using them, so STFU and go hang w/ the Epic users...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Was that photoshopped?? Just asking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizalppc View Post
Do you make a ROM that includes MyPhone, Voicem Commander, and WorldCard, please? It seems these are commonly removed by ROM chefs, yet I really rely upon them for my work. After all, this is a professional quality phone for business applications. I am running the Verison MR2 (6/2010) ROM on my TP2 but the phone doesn't respond well (sometimes doesn't answer at all), occassionally the screen won't respond to the backlight button, etc. Should I just go back to the 1/2010 Verizon MR1 ROM? I don't run Sense, prefer SPB Mobile Shell for several reasons. Thanks VERY much!
The chefs remove the bloat to save space, if you flash one of the custom ROM's that those have been removed from, you can prob find cabs around to load them up. Did your phone ever work decent on the MR2 ROM? If so, maybe something you loaded causes it to go nuts. Maybe try reflashing, or just a hard reset and set it up again, but be careful what your loading up on it.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:09 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Yeah but you're not using them, so STFU and go hang w/ the Epic users...

Was that photoshopped?? Just asking...

The chefs remove the bloat to save space, if you flash one of the custom ROM's that those have been removed from, you can prob find cabs around to load them up. Did your phone ever work decent on the MR2 ROM? If so, maybe something you loaded causes it to go nuts. Maybe try reflashing, or just a hard reset and set it up again, but be careful what your loading up on it.
ya i think that 2week adobe class was a bust.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:38 AM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
lmfao!
Old 10-14-2010, 06:55 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
hahahahahahahaha...that was funny!!!
Old 10-17-2010, 05:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

serhito is a n00b

I installed this ROM a while ago, but I am still having that annoying popup coming up when I am roaming abroad. I applied the fix, but my datas were not working.
Anyway, I have decided to go back to the basic. I will trade the fancy features for functionality. My question is the following, if I do hard reset, will it go back to the Verizon default ROM or will it go back to the basic Mr X rom ?

Thanks.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:06 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by serhito View Post
I installed this ROM a while ago, but I am still having that annoying popup coming up when I am roaming abroad. I applied the fix, but my datas were not working.
Anyway, I have decided to go back to the basic. I will trade the fancy features for functionality. My question is the following, if I do hard reset, will it go back to the Verizon default ROM or will it go back to the basic Mr X rom ?

Thanks.
Hard reset goes back to the "stock" version of the current ROM you're running, so in this case it will stay on Mr. X's ROM. You will need to flash whichever stock ROM you wish to have on the phone if you want to go back to stock.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-25-2010, 04:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (VX6900)
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

redbeardedtyrant is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to redbeardedtyrant Send a message via Yahoo to redbeardedtyrant Send a message via Skype™ to redbeardedtyrant

The link that was posted for the Arcsoft Cab doesn't seem to work...
Old 10-25-2010, 04:17 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbeardedtyrant View Post
The link that was posted for the Arcsoft Cab doesn't seem to work...
you want a vzw mms cab? i got one you can use that works.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-14-2012 at 12:14 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development