PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{21667|23557/63}{8/4}Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.5{Loaded/Baseline}Layout

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdylan21221 View Post
does the voice command work for anyone? i've tried holding the send button but it doesn't work, the process voicecmd.exe is running....
You would need to update the keyboard configuration settings. I have keyboard controller cooked in and the long press send is set to load mobile shell.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:24 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: {ROM}{21667|23557/63}{8/4}Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.5{Loaded/Baseline}Layout

Formula,

FYI something happened with groove mobile and once you hit search no results show up. Just incase your uploading a new rom anytime soon would like everything working.

scilor posted a fix though not sure if your aware of it.

Extract the file Groove fix.xml from the zipped file and use total commander and insert Groovefix.xml in your programs/groovemobile and overide the existing file.

that should get it working. Let me know if anyone has any problems.

Also another keyboard problem besides the SYM key not working is also launching the internet from the keyboard. I believe its the key above one of the arrows.

Been using your beta rom for the past month and Im super satisfied.

Thanks alot!
Attached Files
File Type: zip GrooveFix.zip (270 Bytes, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Old 10-02-2010, 12:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (GSM)
Carrier: HTC Touch (GSM)

ssanjaykumar2002 is a n00b

Hi friends i have htc touch p3452,, i would like to upgrade to 6.5 form 6.1 , please help me out ..ASAP

thank you
Old 10-04-2010, 11:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

bobdylan21221 is a n00b

Can you edit the bottom four buttons on the home screen, i would like to move the start button over, and change one. is there an app for that

Thanks for the keyboard help.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdylan21221 View Post
Can you edit the bottom four buttons on the home screen, i would like to move the start button over, and change one. is there an app for that

Thanks for the keyboard help.
I dont think there is but would love to be able to move them around aswell.

How you making out with new rom Formula? No rush since Ive been using your rom for a month now and Im completely satisfied just curious.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
I dont think there is but would love to be able to move them around aswell.

How you making out with new rom Formula? No rush since Ive been using your rom for a month now and Im completely satisfied just curious.
@ModmyPPC, I have been testing the new rom improving on things here and there but i have been really tied up with work and have not had much spare time lately. The app to move them around is called Mobile Shell Manager v5 over at xda. The next release will have the needed folder to load to your sd card to allow you to use the widget manager along with preset layouts to test.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:09 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
@ModmyPPC, I have been testing the new rom improving on things here and there but i have been really tied up with work and have not had much spare time lately. The app to move them around is called Mobile Shell Manager v5 over at xda. The next release will have the needed folder to load to your sd card to allow you to use the widget manager along with preset layouts to test.
If im not mistaken I believe its already in the rom. Isn't it called Vostradamus?

The program is in the rom but it wont launch maybe there are some files missing. I installed his cab from here ([Upd. 29 Sep 2010] Vostradamus Spb Mobile Shell Manager 5 - xda-developers) Its pretty hard to figure it out though.

In any light how are you making out with the misc. bugs that has been mentioned over the past few pages If it would help I could go through them and make a bullet point for you?

Im really loving this rom Formula and I recommend everyone here giving it a shot!

Im a HUGE fan of your work!

I understand your busy but please dont let this project go!
Old 11-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: sprint

surfer01 is a n00b

Hi Formula,

It's been over a month since you last posted; Are you still planning on a new release? I know there are quite a few of us that love your rom, and are looking forward to your next release. Any update would really be appreciated, seems like a lot of chefs are abandoning the TP2 for greener pastures. Thanks for all your hard work.
Old 11-12-2010, 12:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

frittob is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer01 View Post
Hi Formula,

It's been over a month since you last posted; Are you still planning on a new release? I know there are quite a few of us that love your rom, and are looking forward to your next release. Any update would really be appreciated, seems like a lot of chefs are abandoning the TP2 for greener pastures. Thanks for all your hard work.
+1 to that ... yes, patiently waiting ... thanks
Old 11-19-2010, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

audit2 is becoming a great contributor

Hey Formula,

I'm really enjoying this great rom. I was wondering if you have an update coming soon to correct some of the minor problems that we're having? Thanks for all the hard work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms