View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 04:09 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{21667|23557/63}{8/4}Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.5{Loaded/Baseline}Layout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
@ModmyPPC, I have been testing the new rom improving on things here and there but i have been really tied up with work and have not had much spare time lately. The app to move them around is called Mobile Shell Manager v5 over at xda. The next release will have the needed folder to load to your sd card to allow you to use the widget manager along with preset layouts to test.
If im not mistaken I believe its already in the rom. Isn't it called Vostradamus?

The program is in the rom but it wont launch maybe there are some files missing. I installed his cab from here ([Upd. 29 Sep 2010] Vostradamus Spb Mobile Shell Manager 5 - xda-developers) Its pretty hard to figure it out though.

In any light how are you making out with the misc. bugs that has been mentioned over the past few pages If it would help I could go through them and make a bullet point for you?

Im really loving this rom Formula and I recommend everyone here giving it a shot!

Im a HUGE fan of your work!

I understand your busy but please dont let this project go!