View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 09:24 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{21667|23557/63}{8/4}Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.5{Loaded/Baseline}Layout

Formula,

FYI something happened with groove mobile and once you hit search no results show up. Just incase your uploading a new rom anytime soon would like everything working.

scilor posted a fix though not sure if your aware of it.

Extract the file Groove fix.xml from the zipped file and use total commander and insert Groovefix.xml in your programs/groovemobile and overide the existing file.

that should get it working. Let me know if anyone has any problems.

Also another keyboard problem besides the SYM key not working is also launching the internet from the keyboard. I believe its the key above one of the arrows.

Been using your beta rom for the past month and Im super satisfied.

Thanks alot!
Attached Files
File Type: zip GrooveFix.zip (270 Bytes, 7 views) Click for barcode!