PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/12/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 [Sprint/Generic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedjinx View Post
hi, am i missing something or i just cant find the SPB on this rom? all i see is titanium on the link that was posted. pls help
You may still be on First Flash, you will need to soft reset first to get Mobile Shell up. If you have a generic build please read the first post to make sure you select your carrier at first boot (this will force a soft reset after it completes.
Old 02-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
"I open the task manager and close apps requiring a reset." What task manager? and what do you mean by Closing apps requiring a reset? Do you mean after you attempt to close an app it locks up and you have to reset? I have not had this issue yet anyone else? Also is this with the v2 roms sprint or generic?
sorry I should have been more specific. Using the mshell task manager, would try to close an app and it freezes, requiring a soft reset. using sprint version. Also flash shipped before hand, cleared storage and flashed your rom. Might have been something I loaded if you are not experiencing this. Thanks for the followup I really like mobilesense since my diamond days. decided to cook a rom in calk's kitchen and see if behaves in a similiar manner. Thanks
Old 02-13-2010, 03:50 PM
nkneedeep

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

thanks...nice rom...
Old 02-13-2010, 04:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/9/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 [Sprint/Generic]

Quote:
Youtube sound is working for me at least, i tested when you first said you were having issues and it worked for me then as well. Maybe it is a cab your installing. After flashing the new rom please check youtube first. The new OEMs I was working with for my next build, the youtube has stability issues so I am going leave as is as I have not had problems with it so please let me know how you make out.
hrmmm no it didnt work straight after flash. i have not installed any cabs yet. everything seems to work great except for youtube volume. there is no sound. i am using the sprint v2. do i need to install a provisioning cab or anything else besides the flash?
Old 02-13-2010, 04:47 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Thumbs down Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/9/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 [Sprint/Generic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
hrmmm no it didnt work straight after flash. i have not installed any cabs yet. everything seems to work great except for youtube volume. there is no sound. i am using the sprint v2. do i need to install a provisioning cab or anything else besides the flash?
Weird works for me on the sprint builds, no you dont need anything else besides to flash. Others have reported you tube to be working as well. I am putting up v3 builds with a few updated packages but youtube is the same.

So just to clarify this has happened to you on v1 and v2 builds? Can anyone else chime in on YouTube sound here?

New Sashimi App Pack: Note Cab included for Sashimi was patched for 6.5.x builds by me to correct the auto install to StorageCard feature. My included Cabs have been modified to install to my organized folders in the Rom. My Cabs that I install after first boot are in the Auto Dir and the Manual Dir has plenty of other cabs to pick and chose from.(I will post explanation for those not familiar with Sashimi Later)
http://depositfiles.com/files/l0r8e7da8

New Generic v3 Build: Updated some OEM's Namely Albulm and Opera Mobile 10 Beta3 Resolved SPB Time Alarm Issues.
http://depositfiles.com/files/j6k1rtpet

Titanium Only v1 (Generic): Minus the SPB Mobile Shell and SPB Time
http://depositfiles.com/files/0qsrgk6uh

Last edited by Formula84; 02-13-2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/13/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 + New Titanium Only

Sprint V3 now Up:
http://depositfiles.com/files/jmhs1d0ai

Also forgot to mention Updated Google Maps to v4(buzz) and corrected Tower Based Locks for Location.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-13-2010, 07:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/13/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 + New Titanium Only

yes both v1 and v2. downloading v3 to see if there is a difference. Going to flash to stock. Hard reset. Flash v3 and don't install anything. Then test youtube sound. I'll report what happens.

ok well i thought i was going to try. The deposit file link is broken. It's not my computer either...

Last edited by solarflarex; 02-13-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old 02-13-2010, 07:12 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Sprint V3 now Up:
http://depositfiles.com/files/jmhs1d0ai

Also forgot to mention Updated Google Maps to v4(buzz) and corrected Tower Based Locks for Location.

Sorry for the 4 that downloaded this already but I found a problem with the rom at my carrier oem had a bad entry in it which will not allow full functioning rom. I will have a change up shortly.
Old 02-13-2010, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
yes both v1 and v2. downloading v3 to see if there is a difference. Going to flash to stock. Hard reset. Flash v3 and don't install anything. Then test youtube sound. I'll report what happens.

ok well i thought i was going to try. The deposit file link is broken. It's not my computer either...
Good thing I snagged it before you could flash it should be up soon. Within 30 Min.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-13-2010, 07:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Cool thanks! You are much appreciated!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms