PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 10:55 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/13/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 + New Titanium Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
so after installing the opera 10 beta 3 cab and an htc youtube cab ripped from the hd my youtube sound works!

I also found a youtubeplay.cab that rips/saves youtube video's and even will extract just the audio as mp3... its fricken sweet!

Dunno if that helps you any, but v2 with the new opera and youtube sound working is like a dream! Are my flashaholic days over? lol

s2p has a new update too! and s2u2 as well.. man what a great tp2 weekend this is!

Good could you post your Youtube cab, also S2P .8 is in the App Pack I posted along with some other goodies, these all install to the organized folders I have setup in the rom.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean
Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/13/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 + New Titanium Only

here ya go.
Attached Files
File Type: cab 14_youtubeplay.cab (364.7 KB, 76 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-14-2010, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2!!!!

jp2307 is keeping up the good workjp2307 is keeping up the good work
Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/13/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 + New Titanium Only

Formula84...could you give us the changelog on this version.... also could you tell me what Version of Bluetooth are you using???

Thanks

Love your ROM.

JP
Old 02-14-2010, 02:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Good could you post your Youtube cab, also S2P .8 is in the App Pack I posted along with some other goodies, these all install to the organized folders I have setup in the rom.
Dunno what happened but sound doesn't work on youtube again.... I did softreset. wonder if it has something to do with that.

i am also having volume problems in s2p .8
Old 02-14-2010, 02:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean

just flashback to stock and wait for The fix rom to be uploaded. there are a few bugs that the Chef is working out right now. just give him some time to fix these issues. i just flashed back to stock. did a hard reset and installed MS3 on top of stock. now im just waiting for a new ROM update.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

Flexplorer is just getting started

I can't get anything from the links on the first post for any of the V3. i want the generic, but none of the v3 links work for me. all the v1 & v2 links in the second post work, any thoughts?
Old 02-15-2010, 07:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker

He is working out some issues right now. None of the V3 links are active.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by southphillysean View Post
He is working out some issues right now. None of the V3 links are active.

Thanks for helping out while I was away, I have had issues with my laptop over the weekend were my kitchen was and started to rebuild, found the problem with youtube did exist for me after all (even after flashing back to v2 and v1, anyone else?) and I was working all weekend trying to figure it out I have spent too many hours trying to figure it out and am trowing in the towel, I have tried everything imaginable and nothing has worked for me. I did find that YouTube Settings, changing it to Faster Download allowed full playback with sound but the quality is not as good.

So My Kitchen is back to normal and am testing my build out today and if all goes well I should have 23534 builds up today. Hopefully on Calk's next kitchen some magic will happen for me with Youtube.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Digging around it seems that maybe a taskbar or opera 10 beta 2u may have something to do with the sound problem. Maybe ask mikey/juicy or NRG how they fixed their youtube sound issues?

When you said throwing in the towell i about died... this rom is one of the better roms up there. Youtube sound is a problem, but youtube is watchable with opera 10 beta 3 and skyfire within the browser, so it definately isn't a game stopper.

I did have some problems with sound though and s2p etc. but that was after installing a new youtube app..
Old 02-15-2010, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Digging around it seems that maybe a taskbar or opera 10 beta 2u may have something to do with the sound problem. Maybe ask mikey/juicy or NRG how they fixed their youtube sound issues?

When you said throwing in the towell i about died... this rom is one of the better roms up there. Youtube sound is a problem, but youtube is watchable with opera 10 beta 3 and skyfire within the browser, so it definately isn't a game stopper.

I did have some problems with sound though and s2p etc. but that was after installing a new youtube app..
Don't worry I am not throwing in the towel on the rom just Youtube...Here is all my posts trying to fix... See below seems to be a problem with the kitchen as I cooked with all defaults not taskbars, opera 10 etc and still get teh same result, even tried reg edits I found from NRGZ with no luck.

Quote:
Guys I am going crazy here I thought my Kitchen was messed up as Youtube 2.6 would not play video it streams but does not play i get a pic and not video and the timer on the bottom hits like every 4 sec. I even uninstalled my AV extracted the kitchen again and built a 23529 rom with defaults same problem. Flashed stock the cleared storage then built and flashed another time with a fresh build same problem.... Can anyone please tell me if they have playback issues with 2.6 in the kitchen? I have tried different video drivers as well.
Quote:
So I found that it is only with HQ playback, with fast download it works but with HQ the pone locks up.... Anyone to report whether HQ playback works for them on 2.6 version?
Quote:
Can anyone using 23529 from 1.51 kitchen chime in on my problems I am having with Youtube 2.6. It is really frustrating and I am wondering if somehow I have borked my computer, I could have sworn it was working before but I have flashed so much I can not be sure.

All I need is for someone with 23529 test any video play back with youtube (2.6) and tell me if your video plays and sound. For me with Fast Download I get fluid video and sound but if I choose Best Quality (or whatever the other option is) the video never plays a get a pic and it does not change and if I watch the timer it jumps from 0 to 4 then to 10 then to something else and never any video or sound. I have attempted to build a 21XXX series rom and I get the same thing, fresh downloaded kitchen and the flash dance back to stock.

I think there may be a problem with my computer and I am trying to nail this down so anyone please help me out with an answer on if your works.
Quote:
Thanks for the reply, I have heard that before about the storage card so i decided to remove it, same problems. Well I have tried just about everything as one last stich effort I am building without album (or pretty much anything else besides youtube at this point) and I have found a newer 2.6 youtube ext to build with testing this now, but I may throw in the towel, I thought someone using the kitchen could at least throw me bone and give some feedback on youtube simple yes (not crazy) or no (crazy), I may just have to deal with it.

Edit: I tried my stripped build with YouTube_2_6_20111727_00 i found from the Rhodium S2 Rom Dump, I get fluid HQ video now with no sound I cant win!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms