PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Bugsy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23563|6.5.5}{4/24}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Damn Formula! I was hoping to get the Lite rom flashed today before I head out to Vegas!
Old 04-29-2010, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

roofus3000 is just getting started
Re: {ROM}{23563|6.5.5}{4/24}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
What ever came of answering the other questions I had and Bugsy pointed out.

Here is how to clear your cache:
Start -> Tools -> Total Commander
Now with TC open, from the bottom menu choose "File" -> "Find Files"

Search for: album.cache -> OK

Search will start and when finished you should now see all items listed please delete all files and softreset your phone.

Hope this hleps.

@ Everyone Sorry about last night I left my Power Adapter at work and ran out of juice. Should be today.
Unfortunately deleting the files from the cache doesnt work either. Everytime time i attempt to load album form lifestyle screen album still crashes in the middle of loading and sends me back to the lifestyle home screen. My movies are about 1 gig in size. They are in mp4 format. I used the encoder that was posted on xda to convert my movies to this format. Maybe this has something to do with it. I guess ill have to hard reset to see if this works.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I jumped ship today to Android because I accidentally smashed my TP2 and figured I'd start warming up for the EVO. Your ROMs are awesome! You cooked some amazin stuff to make SPB so functional. I hope you decide to try cookin for Android when MS5 drops. Good luck buddy and thank you
Old 04-30-2010, 07:33 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by roofus3000 View Post
Unfortunately deleting the files from the cache doesnt work either. Everytime time i attempt to load album form lifestyle screen album still crashes in the middle of loading and sends me back to the lifestyle home screen. My movies are about 1 gig in size. They are in mp4 format. I used the encoder that was posted on xda to convert my movies to this format. Maybe this has something to do with it. I guess ill have to hard reset to see if this works.
I should have an updated build out today with a newer Album EXT for you to try out, but as I said I have no problems I do not use it to play video though, can you post the link to your encoder and I will try it myself.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:45 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
Damn Formula! I was hoping to get the Lite rom flashed today before I head out to Vegas!
Sorry Man, my kitchen got borked and needed to redo....

Here is the new Baseline 23563 and made some under the hood changes mostly....

Formula.BL.23563.MS.E.exe
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: {ROM}{23563|6.5.5}{4/30}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Thanks Man, I'm downloading now and will flash on the plane!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: {ROM}{23563|6.5.5}{4/30}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

At the airport. Just flashed, so far so good. Only thing is that this version has mobile sense installend.

I'm looking forward to the version with stock mobile shell. I'll run this until then and report back.

Something I noticed is that swip comes up when i open the keyboard. I set nullkey as the default to remedy that. FYI
Old 04-30-2010, 04:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Serofred is a n00b

I have been downloading and flashing ROM's here for over a year. This is my first post.

Very nice rom. I have tried your earlier versions, but like the new baseline the best. Not a lot of fluffy extra junk. I am a big fan of SPB MS. I like that your roms have great battery life. Tried energy roms, and my phone lasts twice as long with your roms. Literally. Thank you for your hard work! I appreciate it very much!
Old 04-30-2010, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: verizon

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Vroom Vroom. Happy to see an 'E' version come down the pipe. Flashing now.

Although, does anybody use the 'E' but me? If not, how about we call it the 'Z' version
Old 04-30-2010, 05:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Serofred is a n00b

What is the E version?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms