PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23540/6.5.5}{3/3}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium {23542 beta, Stock&Li

its all carrier. you have to run the provisioning files manually from windows. There is a post from formula a few pages back describing what files are for what carriers.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:55 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Re: {ROM}{23540/6.5.5}{3/3}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium {23542 beta, Stock&Li

With the latest Beta its only All Carrier, you will need to find Either Provisioning.lnk in windows to launch the provisioning as it did not get added to the startup folder or you could just install Carrier2.cab from windows folder (this is sprint).
Old 03-10-2010, 01:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ack i'm dying on NRG rom. dont want to flash to latest beta because of the few issues you say you've corrected. Is this what a heroin addict feels like? Waits patiently for the next golden nugget...
Old 03-10-2010, 12:04 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
ack i'm dying on NRG rom. dont want to flash to latest beta because of the few issues you say you've corrected. Is this what a heroin addict feels like? Waits patiently for the next golden nugget...
Sorry guys I am trying out a new base kitchen from RaidZero much more complex but I am yielding better ram performance. This is not as easy as Calk's kitchen and is talking a while to get adjusted, so bare with me.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Sweet can't wait! as you can probably tell.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: sprint

mellymelly is a n00b
Talking Re: {ROM}{23540/6.5.5}{2/25}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium Only{23541 Test up}

Amazed at the eye candy off the back & I love the battery life. Here is sum feedback that u asked for such as the winmo player seems to not remember the last song played so i have to reload my library. Sumtimes the dual clock homescreen will load and sumtimes the text slider homepage (all text programs such as the words clock, calender, messages, etc) wil load. The city where i live is not located on the gps and the same city is shown no matter what city or state i'm in. Lastly i believe is the email and voice mail icons show messages but no new messages come. One fully function this will be one of the best roms out. Thanks for your efforts
Old 03-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Re: {ROM}{23540/6.5.5}{2/25}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium Only{23541 Test up}

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellymelly View Post
Amazed at the eye candy off the back & I love the battery life. Here is sum feedback that u asked for such as the winmo player seems to not remember the last song played so i have to reload my library. Sumtimes the dual clock homescreen will load and sumtimes the text slider homepage (all text programs such as the words clock, calender, messages, etc) wil load. The city where i live is not located on the gps and the same city is shown no matter what city or state i'm in. Lastly i believe is the email and voice mail icons show messages but no new messages come. One fully function this will be one of the best roms out. Thanks for your efforts
voicemail and emails etc all indicate ok. try doing flashdance to get rid of any weird irregularity. 23542 beta v1 is pretty rock solid. You do have to run a provisioning cab. search for carrier in this thread to find what files are what carriers. Sprint is carrier2.cab which is what i use. You should email spb software house with your city. I'm sure they will add it. For weather pick another city/subcity close.

You can customize your widgets default actions by holding tap on them. You can set the text/email icons to go to spb's 3d viewers or the default mobile ones.

hope that helps.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Flashed back to 23542 beta v1 after flashdance. Some of the problems I had are gone now. (wierd...) Like launching browser from rss reader is working now etc. So far so good everything is running sweet! Hopefully in a couple days it isn't randomly turning off hehe.

I just couldn't take tf3d anymore. I really tried to like the ebook tab, and the weather animations again, but each time it lagged switching between tabs, and it was clunky.. forget that lol

I also lost lots of functionality, and couldn't customize crap. couldn't have fun with widgets etc... tf3d is a sinking ship. Unfortunately it may be mainstream because of senseUI and the weird droid craze...

Last edited by solarflarex; 03-11-2010 at 03:04 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: verizon

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Flashed back to 23542 beta v1 after flashdance. Some of the problems I had are gone now. (wierd...) Like launching browser from rss reader is working now etc. So far so good everything is running sweet! Hopefully in a couple days it isn't randomly turning off hehe.

I just couldn't take tf3d anymore. I really tried to like the ebook tab, and the weather animations again, but each time it lagged switching between tabs, and it was clunky.. forget that lol

I also lost lots of functionality, and couldn't customize crap. couldn't have fun with widgets etc... tf3d is a sinking ship. Unfortunately it may be mainstream because of senseUI and the weird droid craze...
I agree about Sense/TF3d. I spent a lot of time flashing ROMS (Mostly Mighty, Mal & MR. X) and while I liked them all, the fact is that TF3d just really isn't that customizable.
I have been doing some exploring and trying to find new widgets for MS, but at least we have the ability to put shortcuts & widgets anywhere/anysize/anyshape we want.
I don't see myself going back to Sense anytime real soon.
Now, we still have some issues with this ROM to figure out. I too am having random shutdowns (once, maybe twice a day) and some oddities in the way the dialer skin/interface works.
Will wait for the next release and try to do a better job of compiling any issues I find.
-Z
Old 03-11-2010, 08:18 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

there was a rss feed a couple days ago for the htc ereader as a stand alone cab, pretty sure here. plus someone had 300 free ebooks you could download zipped.

i really wanted to like this ROM, but the customized mobile shell just took too much memory. i am using caulkulin's custom kitchen 6.5.x titanium only (no sense) and mobile shell and getting 110mb free on start up. just flashed so don't know about longterm stability yet, but we'll see.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms