PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

fsp48 is keeping up the good workfsp48 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23569|6.5.5}{5/27}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Don't kill yourself over self imposed deadlines just for us Formula. A long work day can wipe out a lot of hobby energy. You definitely don't want this stuff to be like work work. Keep it fun for you. Thanks for the quick fix...flashing now.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: verizon

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {ROM}{23569|6.5.5}{5/27}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsp48 View Post
Don't kill yourself over self imposed deadlines just for us Formula. A long work day can wipe out a lot of hobby energy. You definitely don't want this stuff to be like work work. Keep it fun for you. Thanks for the quick fix...flashing now.
True words. It is easy to forget that the Chef's do this mostly for their own enjoyment and are gracious enough to share it with us.
And while I mean no disrespect to any Chef on this board, you can get Baskin-Robbin's 31 flavors of Sense based Roms, but I think there are only two guys making Mobile Shell roms that I know of.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2!
Carrier: Jog PCS

steveoski is keeping up the good worksteveoski is keeping up the good work

First of all EXCELLENT ROM! i am really enjoying the eye candy of this rom! the only question i have is the clear borders on the home screen for text, email, call history what not i accidentally removed one of the borders and i have searched high and low and cannot for the life of me find out how to get it back can someone please help? besides that awesome work!
Old 05-29-2010, 08:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: verizon

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoski View Post
First of all EXCELLENT ROM! i am really enjoying the eye candy of this rom! the only question i have is the clear borders on the home screen for text, email, call history what not i accidentally removed one of the borders and i have searched high and low and cannot for the life of me find out how to get it back can someone please help? besides that awesome work!
Panels/Borders/Lines are created through short-cuts. Create shortcut (doesn't matter to what .. a program, a menu, etc).
Long-Press that shortcut and 'Change skin'. You should then have a plethora of Panels/Boxes/Separators to chose from.
Move your newly created see-through panel whereever you want it, then put a normal shortcut on top of it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2!
Carrier: Jog PCS

steveoski is keeping up the good worksteveoski is keeping up the good work

hey i just wanted to report a bug that i have noticed i pkay the guitar so i use the voice recorder alot to record myself playing and on the 23569 rom everytimne i use the voice recorder the phone freezes and locks up after like a minute... i am on sprint if that makes a difference other than that i really like the rom alot oh and also if someone texts you multiple times you have to go into the text a couple times to get the unread count to zero. has anyone noticed this and if so is there a fix other than that it rocks great job!

oh and pocketshield messes up alot as well...
Old 05-30-2010, 09:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

fzrrich is a n00b

LOVE THIS ROM! nice change from sense ui, just wondering if you could integrate sending video to facebook, i noticed that from an album/camera you can upload to youtube but no facebook ...also tried using the link too send video via mms with no luck.

Last edited by fzrrich; 05-31-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jmaxman is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoski View Post
hey i just wanted to report a bug that i have noticed i pkay the guitar so i use the voice recorder alot to record myself playing and on the 23569 rom everytimne i use the voice recorder the phone freezes and locks up after like a minute... i am on sprint if that makes a difference other than that i really like the rom alot oh and also if someone texts you multiple times you have to go into the text a couple times to get the unread count to zero. has anyone noticed this and if so is there a fix other than that it rocks great job!

oh and pocketshield messes up alot as well...
I don't know about the voice recorder thing, But as far as the multiple text messages goes from one source, you have to go into and then it takes you out. Then you have to go back into again to see another new messages and repeat the process for the other messages. Personally don't like that part about it. I guess it's the threaded part.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

fsp48 is keeping up the good workfsp48 is keeping up the good work

Great Rom with some minor glitches I have found. Keep in mind I restored default layout with the cab provided in the rom and loaded mskips win7. This restoration is still not totally "stock" spbMS which might cause some of my issues...not really sure yet. I will list them below to make it easier to go through.

1. Youtube unreadable graphic glitch when slide out to landscape and then sometimes just freezes
2. "Note" will not always open and once it does it works but will not look at mem card
3. No word wrap with texting unless you scroll
4. Picture mail just locked up when looking at very full dcim folder to send a pic...out of mem warning after
Old 06-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

maxnoop is a n00b

Hey guys, I'm new to SPB mobile (just started playing with it today). I noticed it stutters a bit while swiping between the lifestyle screens, which is kind of a shame considering all the other animations are so fluid. I assume this is just the nature of the beast. However, I was trying mskip's elegance mods earlier, and he was able to integrate a flipping animation between the panes pretty well. Is there a way to enable this in formula's rom?

BTW, thanks for all your hard work formula, very much enjoying your rom.

Last edited by maxnoop; 06-01-2010 at 10:49 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:33 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Serofred is a n00b

mine is smooth. No stuttering

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms