PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23569|6.5.5}{5/11}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod-Beeblebrox View Post
Good idea. Will try.

Since you are in the Query mood - My SPB layout involves one page dedicated to nothing by contact shortcuts. When I 'restore settings' (or try to flash my layout), the shortcuts show up, but they are pointed to random people in my contacts list.
I don't know if this is related to the fact that my contacts are on my exchange server, so possibly any unique ID changes each time I re-flash/sync?
Any idea how to make my backups keep that specific contact info?
To be honest I flash so much that I have not even bothered with contacts in SPB. I will try it out an let you know my results.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: verizon

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {ROM}{23569|6.5.5}{5/11}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
To be honest I flash so much that I have not even bothered with contacts in SPB. I will try it out an let you know my results.
You are probably right... this may be something not worth my chasing ... just use speed-dials, etc.

BTW. My new favorite Dial skin is the Devotion dialer. There is a blue skinned version here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...5&postcount=25

I like it a lot, and it might fit well with the black/blue theme of your ROM.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:24 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod-Beeblebrox View Post
You are probably right... this may be something not worth my chasing ... just use speed-dials, etc.

BTW. My new favorite Dial skin is the Devotion dialer. There is a blue skinned version here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...5&postcount=25

I like it a lot, and it might fit well with the black/blue theme of your ROM.
Thanks I'll check it out I am not using the sprint Dialer because the verizon one has the XL dial pad I love so much...
Old 05-16-2010, 10:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Serofred is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
Here is a cab to overclock your Touch Pro 2 to 624 MHZ: Performance.rar
Just unzip and copy it to any folder in your touch pro 2. This should make your touch pro 2 a lot fast. I have been using this program for a long to and it has not mess up my phone. Give it a try and don't forget to thank me.

Didn't seem to make my phone any faster
Old 05-17-2010, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 3D

Avenger666 is keeping up the good workAvenger666 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Avenger666 Send a message via MSN to Avenger666 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger666

mmm wtf i downloaded it and now whaT? o.o i cant run it
Old 05-17-2010, 11:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Bugsy is becoming a great contributor

it unzips then run the rom update exe
Old 05-19-2010, 06:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

fsp48 is keeping up the good workfsp48 is keeping up the good work

Anyone else having a sound/video sync problem with youtube? Love the rom although I go with mskips win7 theme as I like the big button style it offers. All the browsers email etc work fine but I'm not sure if the sprint provisioning works right as it still just shows up as "data" instead of "sprint" in network settings. Does it really make a difference and could that be the youtube problem I am having? I did task29 and also did a hard reset for my flash. I was running rstoyguys last MS rom for the last few weeks prior to this latest loaded version.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:43 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsp48 View Post
Anyone else having a sound/video sync problem with youtube? Love the rom although I go with mskips win7 theme as I like the big button style it offers. All the browsers email etc work fine but I'm not sure if the sprint provisioning works right as it still just shows up as "data" instead of "sprint" in network settings. Does it really make a difference and could that be the youtube problem I am having? I did task29 and also did a hard reset for my flash. I was running rstoyguys last MS rom for the last few weeks prior to this latest loaded version.
this is a problem with the latest DShow 2013 package used in the last builds. I should have corrected builds up tonight along with 23120 build as well have been running it for a few days, oh and regards to the data vs sprint nothing to worry about no difference.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Cajun Reefer is a n00b

Formula84,

Any luck with figuring out the Verizon issue? Thanks for your time and efforts! Looking forward to a stable MS rom for Verizon.

HTC Touch Pro 2 on Verizon
Old 05-22-2010, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jmaxman is just getting started

Formula, I'm currently using 569 build... Which happens to be a good fast stable build - Thank You. One of the things I notice, the missing Owner Icon to put your information. Without I can not register programs. Also with the inputs you can not make them drop down. Thank You

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms