View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 07:43 PM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23569|6.5.5}{5/11}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsp48 View Post
Anyone else having a sound/video sync problem with youtube? Love the rom although I go with mskips win7 theme as I like the big button style it offers. All the browsers email etc work fine but I'm not sure if the sprint provisioning works right as it still just shows up as "data" instead of "sprint" in network settings. Does it really make a difference and could that be the youtube problem I am having? I did task29 and also did a hard reset for my flash. I was running rstoyguys last MS rom for the last few weeks prior to this latest loaded version.
this is a problem with the latest DShow 2013 package used in the last builds. I should have corrected builds up tonight along with 23120 build as well have been running it for a few days, oh and regards to the data vs sprint nothing to worry about no difference.
This post has been thanked 1 times.