PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 02:37 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [All Carrier's ROMS][02-03-10] V1.4 Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 R

Alright.....tested for awhile....freezing on me is happening too often....have to have more stability right now...keep up the work though....will definitely come back and try it again...thx!!
Old 02-03-2010, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kscawley is becoming a great contributor
Re: [02-01-10] V1.4 Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
So do you want Titanium only or Sense 2.5 with Titanium?
I love the HTC menus, so if a Titanium only build can somehow keep them intact, then that would be my preference since Titanium only is usually better with memory. If not, then a Sense 2.5 is perfectly fine. Having Titanium in and of itself is not a requirement. But again, don't go through a lot of trouble just for me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

sapperpipo is a n00b
Re: [All Carrier's ROMS][02-03-10] V1.4 Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 R

Dude this rom rocks!!!!
Old 02-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Alright.....tested for awhile....freezing on me is happening too often....have to have more stability right now...keep up the work though....will definitely come back and try it again...thx!!
Can you elaborate on what apps and tweaks you did. Nice know if any the apps or tweak could cause problems.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 02-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscawley View Post
I love the HTC menus, so if a Titanium only build can somehow keep them intact, then that would be my preference since Titanium only is usually better with memory. If not, then a Sense 2.5 is perfectly fine. Having Titanium in and of itself is not a requirement. But again, don't go through a lot of trouble just for me.
You what to use the old style menus? Ok, will check what will to be needed. Have not used them in a long time.
Thanks for the feed back.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kscawley is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
You what to use the old style menus? Ok, will check what will to be needed. Have not used them in a long time.
Thanks for the feed back.
Maybe I am not using the right term for the menues. Whatever you are doing right now is perfectly fine. The menus I refer to are the one's that pop up when you open an e-mail and when you click the option button to forward it to someone. Again, these are what come up now, and work even when I turn Sense off. Am I making "sense"?
Old 02-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

sapperpipo is a n00b

I am running it on my sprint htc touch pro 2 at the startup screen if password is enabled it will freeze up on the screen immediately after the password screen where the wolf is howling after the password is entered and the unlock button is pressed, I did a soft reset and this time never entered the password just left it as is and everything ran fine in the back ground so I did a hard reset and left that option out this time. remove any micro sd cards installed after a hard reset other wise the computer will just read the card before the first sync to pc after the first sync its fine, works great, even had the internet sharing going on using the wifi I unplugged my Cable modem used the wifi to connect with my vista 64 bit, the speed was fast, even faster than a data card just below standard cable modem speed, working great,
Old 02-03-2010, 07:47 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapperpipo View Post
I am running it on my sprint htc touch pro 2 at the startup screen if password is enabled it will freeze up on the screen immediately after the password screen where the wolf is howling after the password is entered and the unlock button is pressed, I did a soft reset and this time never entered the password just left it as is and everything ran fine in the back ground so I did a hard reset and left that option out this time. remove any micro sd cards installed after a hard reset other wise the computer will just read the card before the first sync to pc after the first sync its fine, works great, even had the internet sharing going on using the wifi I unplugged my Cable modem used the wifi to connect with my vista 64 bit, the speed was fast, even faster than a data card just below standard cable modem speed, working great,
I never used the password, so if there was I never knew it. Thanks for the feedback. Will check to why the freeze a passwords are entered.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:49 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscawley View Post
Maybe I am not using the right term for the menues. Whatever you are doing right now is perfectly fine. The menus I refer to are the one's that pop up when you open an e-mail and when you click the option button to forward it to someone. Again, these are what come up now, and work even when I turn Sense off. Am I making "sense"?
Are u referring to email from on Outlook, Gmail or pop3 mail. Or to SMS or MMS messages.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:27 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Can you elaborate on what apps and tweaks you did. Nice know if any the apps or tweak could cause problems.
I actually never got a chance to add much...all I added was Resco Photo Manager....was going to load it up but was too busy working today...but it was freezing right after texting and after phone calls...I have a lot of action on my phone via calls, mms and texts....seemed as though if a text or call were within a few seconds of each other, that is when it would freeze...soft reset would fix it....but was just happening too often...keep working at it though....u r close for sure on it....because it was running smooth other than that....if ya need a tester before a release let me know via a pm...I will run it hard for sure...always do....looking forward to another release either way!

Last edited by flyers2114; 02-04-2010 at 08:37 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
rom, theme