PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 12:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: SPrint

thxdts is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [02-04-10]Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 Rom

I just flashed yesterday, only lockup was a reply to an email. other than that, pretty stable. How do you go back to regular Sense UI with the bigger clock?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: Sprint

KillerRW is keeping up the good workKillerRW is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by thxdts View Post
I just flashed yesterday, only lockup was a reply to an email. other than that, pretty stable. How do you go back to regular Sense UI with the bigger clock?
which version are you running?

If I have helped you Press THANKS!!!!!
get my rep up
Old 02-09-2010, 01:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

If youre running maxmanila you just swipe up to down then switch the clock to LF
Old 02-09-2010, 01:41 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by thxdts View Post
not possible is this rom, will be posting new Sense 2.5 2011 with Maxmanila 3.0 sometime today or tomorrow, maybe the next day. Not sure yet, will not release until stable. I think the bugs with the mail lockups was cause by having e-native taskmanager. Will drop the Mustang part of the theme and keep just the Timberwolf with darker blue buttons and taskbars.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 02-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [NEW ROM][02-04-10]28014 beta V1.5 Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 Ro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerRW View Post
point taken...
Sorry if that sounded wrong, it wasn't meant to be. Looking to build best possible rom.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: [NEW ROM][02-04-10]28014 beta V1.5 Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 Ro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Sorry if that sounded wrong, it wasn't meant to be. Looking to build best possible rom.
no i understand, give a little, take alot... its good. Had to hard reset after installing midomi. re flashed, just in case... stable for 6 hours in...ran it all last night was fine, installed midomi, after a couple minutes phone would not come out of sleep mode, then soft reset, then it wouldnt get past the sms patch screen.. soft reset 3 more times.. nothing. hard reset then reflashed...
Old 02-09-2010, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

let me know if you need me try out beta for you, im game..
Old 02-09-2010, 06:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
not possible is this rom, will be posting new Sense 2.5 2011 with Maxmanila 3.0 sometime today or tomorrow, maybe the next day. Not sure yet, will not release until stable. I think the bugs with the mail lockups was cause by having e-native taskmanager. Will drop the Mustang part of the theme and keep just the Timberwolf with darker blue buttons and taskbars.

I was thinking he had a max manila version cause this new one already has a big clock, the maxmanila loads up with the small flip and analog beside it....
Old 02-09-2010, 11:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

jstine,
Just to let u know, I went back to the last max version. I did flash some of the other roms out there but I can't really say I gave them a fair shot. I was back before the day was over! Anyway if u have your new version out this weekend I'll be glad to give it a shot and provide feedback. I actually prefer the look of htc messaging but I don't use sms/mms enough for it to make it an issue!
ST
Old 02-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
jstine,
Just to let u know, I went back to the last max version. I did flash some of the other roms out there but I can't really say I gave them a fair shot. I was back before the day was over! Anyway if u have your new version out this weekend I'll be glad to give it a shot and provide feedback. I actually prefer the look of htc messaging but I don't use sms/mms enough for it to make it an issue!
ST
Quote:
I was thinking he had a max manila version cause this new one already has a big clock, the maxmanila loads up with the small flip and analog beside it....
Quote:
let me know if you need me try out beta for you, im game..

Beta for Sense 2.5 build 23529 2011 with Maxmanila 3.0 appears to be very stable. SMS, MMS, Yahoo or G mail working well without any lockup's, freezes or long pauses. Did get one lockup the 1st time I launched Opera 9.7. Had to do a soft reset, didn't do it the next time. Have removed the Mustang related items from the beta. Change the bottom & top taskbars to blue (not happy with the way they look) more changes coming to them. Since this build, Sense 2.5 2011 is using a different compressing, some old taskbars, tab icons and top taskbar icons might not work. So be careful with what changes you make with installing those type of cabs. Test the rom for a few days without installing different theme changing cabs. If the rom works well in that time period, then start adding custom changes to the rom. My black top taskbar icons did not work in this build because of compress used. So I need to open the dll files and redo all png's before they will work. Here's a teaser pic of the rom with Max. If all goes well with Mediafire with upload and download testing. I will send each person a pm with the link to beta test this. Thanks for help and feedback. To: KillerRW, those red softkey buttons will work find in this build.

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 02-10-2010 at 11:35 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
rom, theme