PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 10:34 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.13.10 VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
lol, my boys only played 2 periods i guess. 4goals by your boys in 3rd, ery nice im still happy to be ahead of caps though.
LOL...no worries...Jan 1 = time to put up or shut up!!

Old 12-16-2010, 02:46 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
LOL...no worries...Jan 1 = time to put up or shut up!!
cant wait cause i will be there live.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul (PPC6800); Touch Pro; Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Shahriar5252 is just getting started
Re: 04/10/10 WM 6.5.X ROMS.Sense 2.5.GENERIC_V4 23557 AVAILABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Here is that cab with fixed regs.
Added BT icons from Gadget taskbar.
Youtube volume works on Plutonium.

Thanks for this taksbar. Here two small issues:

1) It shows "E" instead of "Ev" for the CDMA 3G, but "E" is also symbol for "Edge" of GSM's 2G signal.

2) The BT icon is too small on my Sprint TP2's taskbar. It's hard on the eyes. I rather have the squares surrounding the icons of your taskbar taken out to allow for the largest possible icons.

Thanks.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul (PPC6800); Touch Pro; Touch Pro2

Shahriar5252 is just getting started
Hi guys:

I just switched over to this VINdows Plutonium ROM for my Sprint TP2. I used to be on Sprint Lover's wm6.5.x ROM, but the developer stopped fixing bugs. Here are a few problems with VINdows Plutonium ROM on my TP2:

1. The volume buttons have lost the press and hold capability to quickly scroll the volume down. I have to keep on clicking on the vol up or down to go up or down.

2. Is there a way to disable the music that is played when the volume goes up and down?

3. The on-screen keyboard does not have tactile feedback, and the option is not found in the Text Input Settings.

4. I installed all 4 tabs for Sense, and they all installed properly including the Footprints tab. But when I turn on the Footprint, it opens the camera and then a page comes up titled "GPS." It keeps on saying "Initializing GPS," but the GPS never initializes. Does anyone know what is wrong?

5. The taskbar is using the old wm6.1 sharp-corner square icon for Ev (which is too small and hurts one's eyes), the icon with a phone handle over the signal bars is grainy because it is probably a QVGA icon, and the charge icon is the old one from wm6.1. I know there are some taskbars that in listed in the 2nd post by vin255764 but they all have small icons. I prefer the original wm6.5.x's big black and white icons as I used to have on my old ROM in which the Ev icon's letters were enlarged and placed in a rounded square. Does anyone know a cab for this?

6. In the phone settings menu, the option for NAM selection is unhidden. I would recommend that this option be hidden because as it happened to my first Sprint TP2, by switching the NAM the phone's radio became incapable of being recognized by Sprint towers even after a hard reset. So Sprint had to do a hard reset via MLS code, which resets the radio settings too. Then, my phone lost the ability to be recognized by Verizon towers when it went on roaming. So I had to get a new one.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:01 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahriar5252 View Post
Hi guys:

I just switched over to this VINdows Plutonium ROM for my Sprint TP2. I used to be on Sprint Lover's wm6.5.x ROM, but the developer stopped fixing bugs. Here are a few problems with VINdows Plutonium ROM on my TP2:

1. The volume buttons have lost the press and hold capability to quickly scroll the volume down. I have to keep on clicking on the vol up or down to go up or down.

2. Is there a way to disable the music that is played when the volume goes up and down?

3. The on-screen keyboard does not have tactile feedback, and the option is not found in the Text Input Settings.

4. I installed all 4 tabs for Sense, and they all installed properly including the Footprints tab. But when I turn on the Footprint, it opens the camera and then a page comes up titled "GPS." It keeps on saying "Initializing GPS," but the GPS never initializes. Does anyone know what is wrong?

5. The taskbar is using the old wm6.1 sharp-corner square icon for Ev (which is too small and hurts one's eyes), the icon with a phone handle over the signal bars is grainy because it is probably a QVGA icon, and the charge icon is the old one from wm6.1. I know there are some taskbars that in listed in the 2nd post by vin255764 but they all have small icons. I prefer the original wm6.5.x's big black and white icons as I used to have on my old ROM in which the Ev icon's letters were enlarged and placed in a rounded square. Does anyone know a cab for this?

6. In the phone settings menu, the option for NAM selection is unhidden. I would recommend that this option be hidden because as it happened to my first Sprint TP2, by switching the NAM the phone's radio became incapable of being recognized by Sprint towers even after a hard reset. So Sprint had to do a hard reset via MLS code, which resets the radio settings too. Then, my phone lost the ability to be recognized by Verizon towers when it went on roaming. So I had to get a new one.
is this all you dont like?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Tocuh Pro2

jae18708 is keeping up the good workjae18708 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jae18708 Send a message via Yahoo to jae18708

I updated to Pluto 12-13 a few days ago.. I tried Bing and the sound didn't work.. any ideas?
Old 12-16-2010, 10:10 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
is this all you dont like?
Since you asked, no. I also don't like the fact that the grocery stores here don's serve beer and wine, since I enjoy a nice, steady buzz during my shopping escapades. Further, that dude on the corner that lights his fricken house & front yard up with those 40-50 tacky, inflatable thingies needs to learn how to drink...hard, even. And who in the hell invented ex-wives, anyhow? Whoever that phuk is, he's needs to be taken out back & shot! Now, what the hell is up with the gasoline prices hiking every frickin' holiday? What, like transportation costs or the cost of crude frickin' oil goes up during holidays? Ass-hats. And what? Damn Capitals playing like frickin' girls in dresses! I am sick & tired of them losing like high high schoolers skipping school to play at the local rink after bonging it up for a few hours. Oh, now don't get me started!!!! I got a ton phkn more on my list...right here!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

ToddSmith is keeping up the good workToddSmith is keeping up the good work

One glitch I've noticed on both the 11/28 and 12/07 ROM's: I have a stereo bluetooth headset, and I've selected "Announce notifications using Bluetooth hands free if available" in Voice Command, but it still announces text msgs and incoming calls through the system speaker instead of my headset, even though I'm using the headset. I really love that feature, since I don't have to look at the phone screen on an incoming call to decide if I want to take the call or not.

I'm going to Task29 the phone, and install the 12/13 ROM and see what happens, but thought I'd report the glitch anyway to see if anyone else can recreate it. Only thing I've installed on my phone that might be interfering would be CHT 2.0.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

ToddSmith is keeping up the good workToddSmith is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Since you asked, no. I also don't like the fact that the grocery stores here don's serve beer and wine, since I enjoy a nice, steady buzz during my shopping escapades. Further, that dude on the corner that lights his fricken house & front yard up with those 40-50 tacky, inflatable thingies needs to learn how to drink...hard, even. And who in the hell invented ex-wives, anyhow? Whoever that phuk is, he's needs to be taken out back & shot! Now, what the hell is up with the gasoline prices hiking every frickin' holiday? What, like transportation costs or the cost of crude frickin' oil goes up during holidays? Ass-hats. And what? Damn Capitals playing like frickin' girls in dresses! I am sick & tired of them losing like high high schoolers skipping school to play at the local rink after bonging it up for a few hours. Oh, now don't get me started!!!! I got a ton phkn more on my list...right here!
What's wrong with the invention of ex-wives??? If it wasn't for that invention, she'd still be my wife!!!! ARRRGH!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:45 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddSmith View Post
What's wrong with the invention of ex-wives??? If it wasn't for that invention, she'd still be my wife!!!! ARRRGH!
wow i havent seen your name in a long time, you been using vins crap.... im mean roms?
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development