PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2011, 06:20 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Jan.03.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
You really can't say much about avatars right now LOL ... bet you can't wait for this week to be over
hells ya, its actually saturday now so it will be off after i hit the sack.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Solver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Im in Nebraska lol
Thank goodness, I was wondering if you were in a cave or something was blocking your other g.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solver View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Im in Nebraska lol
Cheers Vin! Your EVO's looking sweet. And yikes! Nebraska eh! Hope you're staying warm and safe.

Also, continuing on my off topic thread spam, lol... Vin, have you tried Beautiful Widgets yet on your EVO? It's my fav so far, as it has a bum-load of different clock and weather skins to download, as well as some excellent options to link in your calender, clock, etc...

Best to all,
R

*Sprint TP2 with a solid 6.5.x ROM by Vin255764 & Radio 2.32.00WU
Old 01-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
1st off that avatar is ugly and he thought that was a tp2 rom pictured. sprint is sending me a evo shift free for one of my epics that i paid 49$ for, i hate to slum but its free.
Kettle? Black?

Okay, I'm ready for that android hook up, bro. PM me when you get the chance, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
You really can't say much about avatars right now LOL ... bet you can't wait for this week to be over
LOL...well, hopefully Darren doesn't toss me an avatar that gets me banned!! Oh, well ... that's presuming the Caps lose at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
hells ya, its actually saturday now so it will be off after i hit the sack.
Okay, same bet? We've got Feb 6 and Feb 21 (Both games are in Washington!) My odds are looking good right about now...
Disclaimer: Don't get me banned!!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Smile Re: Jan.03.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
I'm worried about tethering the wrong way. Is there a right and wrong way with VINdows rom? I just downloaded the new one with the 2.37 radio. I am getting much better phone web surfing data speeds which I'm happy about.

I installed some programs and they aren't showing up in under the program popup for the quicklinks. Did I do something wrong?

I had Energy Rom before and there were reset device and reset sense buttons. Is there a way to set this up with VINrom?
This might be the thread that you are looking for.

[REF] [Sense 2.5 tweaks & mods][CABS] Last updated 12/02-2010 -10:20 - xda-developers

Lots of info and cabs for CDMA.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I made another mistake...
I got curious with itch to flash and started flashing again..
I was on , 2 custom 6.5 roms, a 6.1 rom, then 2 Sprint stock roms...
uuggg what a pain and headache!

They all actually started good, but always ran into an issue to spoil it.
They all felt like "a work in progress" except for the 6.5 stock rom.

So far none have satisfied in all areas like Vinn,
So flashed Vinnn"s latest and it is quite amazing how he get all the files
to coexist without problems, and work as smooth as a finished stock rom.
Running clean for now, as so far,
this is the only rom where I don't feel like I have a frankenstien rom(!)
where i have to patched it up with cabs and hacks.
This is prob the last one I'll put on my device if I go over to Android...
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
I made another mistake...
I got curious with itch to flash and started flashing again..
I was on , 2 custom 6.5 roms, a 6.1 rom, then 2 Sprint stock roms...
uuggg what a pain and headache!

They all actually started good, but always ran into an issue to spoil it.
They all felt like "a work in progress" except for the 6.5 stock rom.

So far none have satisfied in all areas like Vinn,
So flashed Vinnn"s latest and it is quite amazing how he get all the files
to coexist without problems, and work as smooth as a finished stock rom.
Running clean for now, as so far,
this is the only rom where I don't feel like I have a frankenstien rom(!)
where i have to patched it up with cabs and hacks.
This is prob the last one I'll put on my device if I go over to Android...

+1 on that. As stated b4 in previous pages and posts where you can dine and still come out clean.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G, Touch Pro2

ProDriver77 is becoming a great contributor

Make that +2, but I have 2 issues that maybe somewhere here can resolve.

1. On the Sprint Stock ROM, HTC Music (Sense) would automatically update my Album Art. This ROM doesn't even give me an option to manually update it. Anybody have a CAB or fix for this?

2. Also, on other ROMs: I could usually find a link in the Start Menu to take me directly to the Music tab, as opposed to using the "slider", which is a little trickier to do while I'm driving. (I use a cassette adapter to direct music and calls through my car audio system.) How do I create a Start Menu shortcut for this, as I'm not sure what or where the file exists for it.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:29 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Kettle? Black?

Okay, I'm ready for that android hook up, bro. PM me when you get the chance, eh?

LOL...well, hopefully Darren doesn't toss me an avatar that gets me banned!! Oh, well ... that's presuming the Caps lose at home.

Okay, same bet? We've got Feb 6 and Feb 21 (Both games are in Washington!) My odds are looking good right about now...
Disclaimer: Don't get me banned!!
i dont need a avatar change to ban your but, i can edit your posts/change avatar w/o you knowing i did then ban you before you see it or (my favorite) just flat out ban ya. lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

LOL! Ok, well ... you win. But what do ya say about the upcoming two games? We betting again?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development