PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 03:14 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 02/10/10 SPRINT NEODIUM_V5.(Topaz Camera,Album,EZ Input)!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
not sure. i recall in the past the issue with active sync and ezinput 2 sips(with multiple keyboards in one) has been with biotouch.dll. Indagroove probably knows alot about this as does dareeseboy from the diamond forum. they had a workaround which involved installing a cab each time you changed from compact qwerty to full or phone keypad etc. also had a shortcut icon to the start menu. not ideal and there may be an better solution that has come out. hope this helps.

also may want to check with dibbson since I think he has a sip that is similiar. with c qwerty and full.
As far as I know -there is one script to enable Touch Input full menu (this driver works here,we dont need it imo.)
May be there is another one to enable more menues (like transcriber,block recognizer,keyboard)?
Im trying to figure out how can ez input affect activesync?May be problem is somewhere else?

Last edited by vin255764; 02-11-2010 at 03:26 AM.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

hughedee is just getting started
Re: 02/10/10 SPRINT NEODIUM_V5

There really isn't much to say about this rom. Except that it's amazingly perfect of course. I tell yah, I've been addicted to flashing to various ROMs (since the Apache or 6700) just because? None of them work nearly as good as even his first variations Beta or Neodium v1(also flashed mogul, touch pro, diamond). That's including Juicy or Mighty, etc. I'm not hating on those guys, but after all the ugrades and mods, they just don't come close to the stability, speed, and the overall solidness of this builder.

Give props people. This Vin is the best. I don't see myself trying anyone else. This V5 has it nailed down. I haven't found any bugs. V4's facebook online album has even been fixed in this version.

Folk's, please stop being so ridiculously petty about all the different preferences that you may have. It just doesn't make since to have this guy that has given us 5 different upgrades (the road to perfection) in what, like 2 weeks? (some of the post on here makes this guy seem like a screw up for not figuring out every tiny obscure nuance) Only to have someone installing junk that would kill or cause incompatibility with even the most compatible stuff out there.

This Mr. Vin listens and responds. What more could we ask for? Do us all a favor and let's not annoy the maker of NEODIUM. When was the last time you saw a modder this in tune?
My recommendation. Private message if it seems too specific to something that you've modded. Don't litter. (Pandora works, Youtube works, MMS works, facebook online album works. Even the stupid sprint tv works. ez inputs works. etc.) Every thing works. It's super fast and super solid. All the versions have been, but this is great. These are general programs that I've never been able to get working and now I'm hearing about espt and all this other stuff that seems to present this builder as lacking something? Come on people I hate to say it again, but give me a break. Vin is not Moses you know? 75 freakin downloads? We should all spread the gospel. Let's appreciate the hard work. This thing is Rock Solid! Go V5! There should have been about a million downloads already!

Last edited by hughedee; 02-11-2010 at 04:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-11-2010, 04:45 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Here is a fix for battery icon when Fully charged.
Now it will show accurate %
And sincronize taskbar battery (% + icon )with notification enhancement battery (% + icon)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps]
"BatteryIconLevels"=dword:00000065
(decimal 101) or hexadecimal 65

Last edited by vin255764; 02-11-2010 at 06:12 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:54 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Threadstarter

Re: 02/10/10 SPRINT NEODIUM_V5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughedee View Post
There really isn't much to say about this rom. Except that it's amazingly perfect of course. I tell yah, I've been addicted to flashing to various ROMs (since the Apache or 6700) just because? None of them work nearly as good as even his first variations Beta or Neodium v1(also flashed mogul, touch pro, diamond). That's including Juicy or Mighty, etc. I'm not hating on those guys, but after all the ugrades and mods, they just don't come close to the stability, speed, and the overall solidness of this builder.

Give props people. This Vin is the best. I don't see myself trying anyone else. This V5 has it nailed down. I haven't found any bugs. V4's facebook online album has even been fixed in this version.

Folk's, please stop being so ridiculously petty about all the different preferences that you may have. It just doesn't make since to have this guy that has given us 5 different upgrades (the road to perfection) in what, like 2 weeks? (some of the post on here makes this guy seem like a screw up for not figuring out every tiny obscure nuance) Only to have someone installing junk that would kill or cause incompatibility with even the most compatible stuff out there.

This Mr. Vin listens and responds. What more could we ask for? Do us all a favor and let's not annoy the maker of NEODIUM. When was the last time you saw a modder this in tune?
My recommendation. Private message if it seems too specific to something that you've modded. Don't litter. (Pandora works, Youtube works, MMS works, facebook online album works. Even the stupid sprint tv works. ez inputs works. etc.) Every thing works. It's super fast and super solid. All the versions have been, but this is great. These are general programs that I've never been able to get working and now I'm hearing about espt and all this other stuff that seems to present this builder as lacking something? Come on people I hate to say it again, but give me a break. Vin is not Moses you know? 75 freakin downloads? We should all spread the gospel. Let's appreciate the hard work. This thing is Rock Solid! Go V5! There should have been about a million downloads already!
Nice write up!Thank you.
Its like in movie-Chronicles of Riddik:"convert now or fall forever"
BTW this road to perfection based on suggestions and comments posted here, in this thread.Fill free to post your comments,questions,complains and solutions

Last edited by vin255764; 02-11-2010 at 06:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

itster is keeping up the good workitster is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Its too quiet.75 downloads from 2 of my dl links for today
Is it bad or good.
Fast or slow.
Ringer problems??
Am I moving in the right direction at all lol

only 12 on mine.. v4 went from 9 to 26 though
Old 02-11-2010, 08:40 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm gonna be trying this ROM when I get off work.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
As far as I know -there is one script to enable Touch Input full menu (this driver works here,we dont need it imo.)
May be there is another one to enable more menues (like transcriber,block recognizer,keyboard)?
Im trying to figure out how can ez input affect activesync?May be problem is somewhere else?
sounds good Vin. I am big fan of multiple inputs I'm sure it will work out. Thanks for this great rom!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: SPRINT

wchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Nice Work!
Old 02-11-2010, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 CDMA
Carrier: sprint

wtmaxx25 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to wtmaxx25

For the ones who were looking for music ID, save to SD card
Attached Files
File Type: cab QM_Midomi_1.6.57.CAB (3.10 MB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I agree about taskbar.Especially today after full charge battery icon changed to original white one,also roaming icon fdup lol.
Anybody knows where I can find custom startmenu icons that look similar to originals only square-ish (like Opera,Office mobile 2010 in my ROM)?
Please, Please get rid of it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development