View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 05:54 AM
vin255764
Its FLASHING time!!!
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 02/10/10 SPRINT NEODIUM_V5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughedee View Post
There really isn't much to say about this rom. Except that it's amazingly perfect of course. I tell yah, I've been addicted to flashing to various ROMs (since the Apache or 6700) just because? None of them work nearly as good as even his first variations Beta or Neodium v1(also flashed mogul, touch pro, diamond). That's including Juicy or Mighty, etc. I'm not hating on those guys, but after all the ugrades and mods, they just don't come close to the stability, speed, and the overall solidness of this builder.

Give props people. This Vin is the best. I don't see myself trying anyone else. This V5 has it nailed down. I haven't found any bugs. V4's facebook online album has even been fixed in this version.

Folk's, please stop being so ridiculously petty about all the different preferences that you may have. It just doesn't make since to have this guy that has given us 5 different upgrades (the road to perfection) in what, like 2 weeks? (some of the post on here makes this guy seem like a screw up for not figuring out every tiny obscure nuance) Only to have someone installing junk that would kill or cause incompatibility with even the most compatible stuff out there.

This Mr. Vin listens and responds. What more could we ask for? Do us all a favor and let's not annoy the maker of NEODIUM. When was the last time you saw a modder this in tune?
My recommendation. Private message if it seems too specific to something that you've modded. Don't litter. (Pandora works, Youtube works, MMS works, facebook online album works. Even the stupid sprint tv works. ez inputs works. etc.) Every thing works. It's super fast and super solid. All the versions have been, but this is great. These are general programs that I've never been able to get working and now I'm hearing about espt and all this other stuff that seems to present this builder as lacking something? Come on people I hate to say it again, but give me a break. Vin is not Moses you know? 75 freakin downloads? We should all spread the gospel. Let's appreciate the hard work. This thing is Rock Solid! Go V5! There should have been about a million downloads already!
Nice write up!Thank you.
Its like in movie-Chronicles of Riddik:"convert now or fall forever"
BTW this road to perfection based on suggestions and comments posted here, in this thread.Fill free to post your comments,questions,complains and solutions

Last edited by vin255764; 02-11-2010 at 06:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.