PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 04:11 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Page 1 Neodium link problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
When I click on the link to download the Neodium ROM on page 1, it opens a page of computer code in text type format, rather than a file to download. Is this happening for anyone else? OR is it something going on with my company's cyber cops flexing their muscles?
Just to let you know, I did NOT link the word <computer> to a pop up add. I guess PPC Geeks is allowing this now. I HATE this sort of thing!!!!!!!

GMc
Try this:

1. backup downloads.rtf (in case something goes wrong)
2. delete downloads.rtf
3. close, restart Firefox ... then try to download again.

downloads.rtf should be here:
C:\Documents and Settings\YourUserName\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xxxxxx\

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: 07/05/10 Neodium NO Cookie is up! **VINdows Phone**

Just flashed 7/3 Pluto and when I try to add any cities to the clock or weather tab it doesn't find any. Is it something I did or is this rom missing the city database?
Old 07-06-2010, 06:01 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
21908+2016+cookie is next
Yeah!!

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
Old 07-06-2010, 06:51 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink View Post
Yeah!!

hell yeah!!!!............now drink a few more and take care of that issue we were talking about this AM....
Old 07-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
hell yeah!!!!............now drink a few more and take care of that issue we were talking about this AM....
LOL... I almost started to type my retort, but then remembered, "Oh yeah, I can't talk like that here!" ..... lmao...........
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
Just flashed 7/3 Pluto and when I try to add any cities to the clock or weather tab it doesn't find any. Is it something I did or is this rom missing the city database?
I Just went thru that with my phone... Calling Sprint and HTC, reflash to stock ROM. Stiil no go, but it's not the ROM ( At least I don't think so as of now) But I did figure it out how to get it to work. After I left the Sprint repair store ( there giving me a new phone ) But if you turn on your WIFI it'll find the exact loction and the city you load. But to update them you have to have WIFI on. Or you can change your radio.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: verizon tp2
Carrier: verizon

jaydowser is just getting started

ok gang. i've got an EMERGENCY!!!

on the last two vinn roms, i've been randomly losing my activesync exchange email push connection....and it refuses to re-establish a connection when i hit "sync". eventually, the device will re-establish on its own...sometimes HOURS later - but only after i've MISSED several emails. the error message is 0x85010017.

i've spent a few hours on the phone with tech support with my hosted exchange company...hoping the problem was on their end. but the most recent tech shot that down when he said he set up my account using active sync on another device. i asked him if perhaps this was a certificate issue on my end. he's supposedly escalating my case with that request in mind.

in the meantime - i've reflashed my device to "bare vinn" just to make sure it's not a conflicting cab. same sh*t.

i desperately need to get this resolved before i go to work in the (early) morning.

any suggestions???

btw - i REFUSE to ditch vinn's ROMS. they are the sh*t.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
I Just went thru that with my phone... Calling Sprint and HTC, reflash to stock ROM. Stiil no go, but it's not the ROM ( At least I don't think so as of now) But I did figure it out how to get it to work. After I left the Sprint repair store ( there giving me a new phone ) But if you turn on your WIFI it'll find the exact loction and the city you load. But to update them you have to have WIFI on. Or you can change your radio.
Not exactly what I meant. To clarify, "My Location" works fine with or without WiFi. When I try to type in another location on either my clock or weather tab, no matter what I type it says "no matches found" I know this data comes from a database, so I wonder if this database is empty or not included in 7/3 Pluto. Anyone else in 7/3 pluto who can tell me if they can type in locations in the home tab clock or weather tab?
Old 07-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
Not exactly what I meant. To clarify, "My Location" works fine with or without WiFi. When I try to type in another location on either my clock or weather tab, no matter what I type it says "no matches found" I know this data comes from a database, so I wonder if this database is empty or not included in 7/3 Pluto. Anyone else in 7/3 pluto who can tell me if they can type in locations in the home tab clock or weather tab?
Oh...
Old 07-06-2010, 08:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6850sp
Carrier: Metropcs

Wutor is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to Wutor Send a message via Yahoo to Wutor Send a message via Skype™ to Wutor

Does anyboy succesfully have TP2 on metropcs? if so, pls how did you resolve the sprint connection auto-resetting issue?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development