PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 05:52 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 05/05/10 Neodium & Plutonium (21903;23566).Co0kie & NO_Co0kie

Anyone else having issues with Bg4all mod working within the SenseMod? I press it & nothing happens - it will not open. BTW, I am on the latest Plutonium ROM.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: 05/03/10 Neodium & Plutonium (21903;23566).Co0kie & NO_Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Why the hell would you want a iphone ? droid is killing the iphone........and the tp2 will do everything the iphone will do plus more
I will wait and do my research and see which phone does what better and make my decision based on the facts and not emotion. The factors I will be considering is geekablility, if that is a word "The freedom to tweak and improve my cell phone, hardware specs, screen resolution, processor speed, camera photo quality, memory, applications, business programs, freeware, ease of syncing with outlook and, etc. Tp2 does not do everything as well as the iphone. My next phone might come down to the Iphone or the EVO. Which ever phone is the most flexible works the best and is priced most fairly.

Please don't forget to thank me.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:25 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
this one is what i use, theres a whole thread on fonts thats a stick i think, godzson or mr.Hawaii started them. this is one from godzson.
I like this cab, it does the whole system with the hall feica font as apposed to just TF3D/Sense
Attached Files
File Type: cab ole Hall Feica.cab (286.9 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

I have a iphone 3gs and a tp2,tp1 and a old HTC Touch...and everything that can be done on the iphone i can do better on my tp2...so not sure as to what you're talking about.... but good luck in your phone search..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
I will wait and do my research and see which phone does what better and make my decision based on the facts and not emotion. The factors I will be considering is geekablility, if that is a word "The freedom to tweak and improve my cell phone, hardware specs, screen resolution, processor speed, camera photo quality, memory, applications, business programs, freeware, ease of syncing with outlook and, etc. Tp2 does not do everything as well as the iphone. My next phone might come down to the Iphone or the EVO. Which ever phone is the most flexible works the best and is priced most fairly.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:01 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutzy19 View Post
no XDA_UC yet Vin ? You havent said why not.
Im against it.
Dont know why,though lol
Probably because I dont know how to use it or test it
Old 05-06-2010, 10:09 PM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Im against it.
Dont know why,though lol
Don't feel bad Vin, I can't figure it out myself lol
Old 05-06-2010, 10:20 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
im liking drop box for contacts plus lots more features. its beta but sweet.
Darren I thanked cause you have 11 views n one thx...lol....what does this cab do exactly?...........btw tough loss....Mon dont like to die.....but I think Pens will bounce back next game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink View Post
Just wanted to drop a note, Vin.... I'm loving your rom right now.... about to flash your latest - it's awesome! Your dialer is HOT, btw!

Great Job!!!
Oh know Tink is here....................jk of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
Anyone else having issues with Bg4all mod working within the SenseMod? I press it & nothing happens - it will not open. BTW, I am on the latest Plutonium ROM.
Nope works fine for me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Im against it.
Dont know why,though lol
It can easily be installed for those that want it....no biggie....stick with your gut....it has gotten all of us this bad ass rom!!
Old 05-06-2010, 11:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just flashed this badboy and WOW!! Diggin' the initial boot gif, skinning, dialer....etc, very well thought through and everything is working flawlessly so far. Now I gotta beat this up to see how much this can take. *Me thinks i found my new fav 6.5x* Ku-freakin-dos!!
*On Platinum btw*

Last edited by noobynoob; 05-07-2010 at 12:00 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:53 AM
VIP Member

Vin i haven't flashed the new rom yet, did you use that boot gif i sent you ?
Old 05-07-2010, 12:57 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

yes he did..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development