View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 05/03/10 Neodium & Plutonium (21903;23566).Co0kie & NO_Co0kie

I have a iphone 3gs and a tp2,tp1 and a old HTC Touch...and everything that can be done on the iphone i can do better on my tp2...so not sure as to what you're talking about.... but good luck in your phone search..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
I will wait and do my research and see which phone does what better and make my decision based on the facts and not emotion. The factors I will be considering is geekablility, if that is a word "The freedom to tweak and improve my cell phone, hardware specs, screen resolution, processor speed, camera photo quality, memory, applications, business programs, freeware, ease of syncing with outlook and, etc. Tp2 does not do everything as well as the iphone. My next phone might come down to the Iphone or the EVO. Which ever phone is the most flexible works the best and is priced most fairly.