PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 02:35 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: 05/03/10 Neodium & Plutonium (21903;23566).Co0kie & NO_Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
The EVO is looking better and better as the RUMORS fly about the end to what we have come to love about Windows Mobile
theres one on ebay now, bid was a 163$ but i think that will go up a tad. lol
im following it now to see how this goes.

btw vin, love the new 5x as always.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
Agreed. My next phone will probably be a droid or the real iphone if it comes out on the sprint network. Why pay for an iphone intimation when you can probably get the real thing.
Why the hell would you want a iphone ? droid is killing the iphone........and the tp2 will do everything the iphone will do plus more
Old 05-05-2010, 06:38 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Why the hell would you want a iphone ? droid is killing the iphone........and the tp2 will do everything the iphone will do plus more
Looks like I'm moving to the EVO 4g. Keep my tp2 as a backup.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Plutonium w/ CoOkie hT is running like a champ...

Great job as usual Vin and Thanks...

Re: Switching to Android from WinMo my (TP2) I will hold out as long as possible. I can dual boot to get the feeling of Google/Droid etc. I would love to think that WinMo my(TP2) has a few tricks up the sleeves...
Old 05-05-2010, 08:12 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hey Vin, don't quit cooking man please!! LOL. I took your advise on the two rom thing and latest Neodium is fantastic. love the look and feel of the rom, even the stock appearance is great. Neodium and Plutonium are a great lineup for sure. Thanks.
agree.....easy to comment on his roms........"they just run rock solid"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
wm7 moving in the wrong direction.it has no future.Its like iphone only twice bigger,heavier and uglier.
Once 23xxx stop developing,it will be THEE end of windows mobile.
I think droid is the future.

btw 23568 should be ready in few days
Yea hoping this is not true....but it does look like it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
it sure likes you're right Vin. who knows, maybe MS will surprise us. the evo 4g is looking pretty damn good about now.
also looking hard at Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Plutonium w/ CoOkie hT is running like a champ...

Great job as usual Vin and Thanks...

Re: Switching to Android from WinMo my (TP2) I will hold out as long as possible. I can dual boot to get the feeling of Google/Droid etc. I would love to think that WinMo my(TP2) has a few tricks up the sleeves...
same here....will hold out as long as I can!
Old 05-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
"rock solid"
same here....will hold out as long as I can!
Ditto on both points. Vin's ROMs kick tail. I've tried them all, and I'm liking his work the best. Don't get me wrong, other ROMs are good, it's just my preference so far. And holding out? Yeah, I'm right there too..."'till they pry my TP2 from my dead hand!"

Old 05-05-2010, 10:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Looks like I'm moving to the EVO 4g. Keep my tp2 as a backup.
me 5
Old 05-05-2010, 10:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

cktech71 is a n00b

Anyone having issue using internet sharing via usb ? I am using Plutonium version V6_SYS.23563. When I connect the usb cable for the last 2 days it keps saying network connection is <none> and I am unable to connect. Is there any tpe of fix for this I have reflashed this twice to see if the rom is corrupt no good results.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:03 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cktech71 View Post
Anyone having issue using internet sharing via usb ? I am using Plutonium version V6_SYS.23563. When I connect the usb cable for the last 2 days it keps saying network connection is <none> and I am unable to connect. Is there any tpe of fix for this I have reflashed this twice to see if the rom is corrupt no good results.
no issues here, using it now in fact.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cktech71 View Post
Yes Having the same problem...I had to take my sims card out then put it back in "lost contact maybe" but it works most the time...had to soft reset phone 2 or 3 times as well.......

EDIT: If you have no sims card installed the connect will be grayed out,
I think it has to do with a tweak he had to do in order to remove the missing sims card icon from the taskbar..

Last edited by Young DC; 05-05-2010 at 11:43 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development