PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do You Use This Rom Fulltime?
Yes, This is what winmo 6.1 was made for.. Manila 2.5 72 40.68%
No, would never agian use a winmo 6.1 rom!! 71 40.11%
I have used it, but hate Winmo 6.1 34 19.21%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: Sprint

philliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to philliyxx
Re: Blackout Rom|Manilla 2.5|WinMo 6.1|(Global 2.5)|3.5.10|All CDMA Carrier Support|

I've encountered a bug/issue or whatever today.

When my alarm goes off it will go off once and if I click on the notification to bring up the notifications screen I will dismiss all and alarm will stop. If I choose to set another alarm to go off after that when it does it will vibrate for about half a second then stop and no sound will ever go off.

To solve this I have to NOT choose dismiss all but actually click on the alarm icon in notifications and choose either to snooze or stop the alarm and the next one will have vibrate and sound.

I could see someone being late for important appointments/work/school if this happening to anyone else.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:43 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Blackout Rom|Manilla 2.5|WinMo 6.1|(Global 2.5)|3.5.10|All CDMA Carrier Support|

I haven't used a 6.1 ROM in a while, i'll try this ROM out once you release the major update nothing better than starting off with the new update, at least before i get rid of my 2nd touch pro 2..... I have no idea if I want to.. bought a hero once more to try and get into it
Old 04-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint
Threadstarter

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

In this current update i am working on i plan to fix: Internet tab (link favorites to opera) , Still working on fixing the twitter tab, and update the exts and oem (including the new htc camera from sprint 6.5 stock)!!

Old 04-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hi, I love the speed of your ROM! This thing flys! I'm not able to get my wireless sync setup to my exchange server tho. I had this issue with the "naked ROM" also(another 6.1) and was hoping yours would be diff.
Is there something that could have gotten left out?
Any suggestions? I've flashed my tp2 about 30 times and never have this issue.
I input all my settings same as always on the active sync app. It errors out when I hit sync after several seconds. My data connection is fine and I can get on the internet no problem. This really chaps me because I'd like to use this ROM.
I'll keep looking for an answer, I'm not really wanting to dump this, it's way to sweet.
TIA for any helpful info anyone.

James
Old 04-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbreze View Post
Hi, I love the speed of your ROM! This thing flys! I'm not able to get my wireless sync setup to my exchange server tho. I had this issue with the "naked ROM" also(another 6.1) and was hoping yours would be diff.
Is there something that could have gotten left out?
Any suggestions? I've flashed my tp2 about 30 times and never have this issue.
I input all my settings same as always on the active sync app. It errors out when I hit sync after several seconds. My data connection is fine and I can get on the internet no problem. This really chaps me because I'd like to use this ROM.
I'll keep looking for an answer, I'm not really wanting to dump this, it's way to sweet.
TIA for any helpful info anyone.

James
this situation has come up before and it usually has some thing to do with the keyboard. not sure if this is a known bug in this rom though. this happened before on Vin rom if I recall when he added a certain ezinput sip with c qwerty and phone keypad, so all 3 keyboards to choose from. does this rom have this option? ive seen this on other roms as well in my diamond days. I would try changing the sip.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
this situation has come up before and it usually has some thing to do with the keyboard. not sure if this is a known bug in this rom though. this happened before on Vin rom if I recall when he added a certain ezinput sip with c qwerty and phone keypad, so all 3 keyboards to choose from. does this rom have this option? ive seen this on other roms as well in my diamond days. I would try changing the sip.
Thanks, I tried all that, but I'm back on the 6.1oem for the rest of my work week anyway. Gotta be able to sync.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I need step by step intructions to flashing this ROM a bit confused. tring to flash with activesync. OK I downloaded the, Download Rom Here!!! 20.10.3.5 then Also you can flash using the Blank RUU found here and ................... Please HELP!!!ANYONE

Last edited by pimpol10; 04-07-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint
Threadstarter

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post
I need step by step intructions to flashing this ROM a bit confused. OK I downloaded the, Download Rom Here!!! 20.10.3.5 then Also you can flash using the Blank RUU found here and ...................
what way do u want to flash? via sd card or via activesync?
Old 04-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

active sync

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
what way do u want to flash? via sd card or via activesync?
Old 04-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker

So how fast is this ROM. I currently have Mr X 2.5 6.5 Rom it Great is this FASTER!??

Last edited by pimpol10; 04-07-2010 at 04:48 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
21056, 6.1, blackout rom, manila 2.5, manilla 2.5, sense 2.5, sprint, wiki