PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 11:46 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/13* *S3-ROM r11.5* *WM6.5(21898.5.0.91)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
Yeah that may have been helpful - sorry about that. Yes, it worked out perfectly. It was exactly what I was looking for! Thanks again for the help!
cool glad that worked out for you, my concern was that I gave you the right file and I'll know next time if someone is looking for that file that it's the right one. not a problem with helping out that's what makes this a great community and thread.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

drurc8 is becoming a great contributor
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
how much more basic do you want it, deck doesn't load the rom with a bunch of extra stuff and the rom is running great with what it has, plus you have to figure that the majority of people using the rom are sprint users and want the basic sprint programs/tabs, now i would agree with you if the rom was loaded down with a bunch of stuff no one uses and it slowed down the phone, but that's not the case.
Thank for input, I just prefer rom with less stuffs such as Sprint navigation, TV, music store,Nascar, Sprint Football, Jetcet Print, Jetcet Presenter. I believe these items came in cabs and can be installed to storage card if needed. This is just my preference so we would have more internal memory. I have to admit that I really love S3-ROM and I enjoy every minute of it.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by drurc8 View Post
Thank for input, I just prefer rom with less stuffs such as Sprint navigation, TV, music store,Nascar, Sprint Football, Jetcet Print, Jetcet Presenter. I believe these items came in cabs and can be installed to storage card if needed. This is just my preference so we would have more internal memory. I have to admit that I really love S3-ROM and I enjoy every minute of it.
yeah i hear what your saying, but with these new sys updates the rom is running the best it ever has, plus sometimes installing cabs slows the phone down a little or causes issues so it's better to have it built into the rom. yeah this is the best rom that i have ever used, i have tried others but this one is just so clean and runs great, very nice icons and not loaded with software thats not needed in my opinion, i'm not saying anything bad about the other roms this one just works for me.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Kinjo is a n00b

How can i get back "Opera_Browser"="9_70_35801_0" form 9.5
on my device. It seems that is the only one that was working for me to view my Ip security cams. There is no image with this new one. It worked fine on 9.5.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Just installed the latest ROM on Sprint.
Looks great so far=D>
Old 04-22-2010, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeegan View Post
You may want to remove the "wink" because it actually doesn't boot. It goes through "preparing your device for first use", then I get "Run FILEOP \windows\Menu_FILEOP_End failed."
deck,
I tried Beta2 on my VZW phone.
I am getting the same error as reported above.
Not only that, but behind that modal window, the "Hands Free Activation" window is underneath trying to connect to some network still (just like we had before you first split us off into a generic ROM).
Old 04-22-2010, 04:27 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
deck,
Not only that, but behind that modal window, the "Hands Free Activation" window is underneath trying to connect to some network still (just like we had before you first split us off into a generic ROM).
ok thanks for the feedback. i am gonna cook up another, see if i can fix the problem.

stay tuned...
-deck

P.S. its hard when i dont have a device to test with myself :/
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
ok thanks for the feedback. i am gonna cook up another, see if i can fix the problem.

stay tuned...
-deck

P.S. its hard when i dont have a device to test with myself :/

Glad I can help. I was itching to get home and try it so badly that I left for lunch about an hour earlier than normal.
Thanks for thinking of those of us not on Sprint.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:59 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

bchan53 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
deck,

I'm on Telus, and I've been itching to try this Sprint Only r12 ROM, just for kicks (didn't think it would work on my Telus phone) but it actually works!!! I am getting this "Hands Free Activation" thing going on every single time I startup my phone, but I just hit the cancel button and it goes away, and doesn't bug me anymore unless I restart my phone.

Is there anyway to just disable this thing that seems bent on running automatically on startup? Or maybe delete the program that's running it?

This is totally cool! I've been stuck on r10N for awhile, but this r12 build seems SOOO much snappier, and cool =P. Can't wait to give it a run!!!

Thanks deck!

B-Chan

Last edited by bchan53; 04-22-2010 at 08:31 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mclife is becoming a great contributor

sweet deck is using Cookie. Cookie is awesome, and I've been waiting for it in the stablest ROM series I've ever used. I guess I will be flashing very soon.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development