View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 12:59 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by drurc8 View Post
Thank for input, I just prefer rom with less stuffs such as Sprint navigation, TV, music store,Nascar, Sprint Football, Jetcet Print, Jetcet Presenter. I believe these items came in cabs and can be installed to storage card if needed. This is just my preference so we would have more internal memory. I have to admit that I really love S3-ROM and I enjoy every minute of it.
yeah i hear what your saying, but with these new sys updates the rom is running the best it ever has, plus sometimes installing cabs slows the phone down a little or causes issues so it's better to have it built into the rom. yeah this is the best rom that i have ever used, i have tried others but this one is just so clean and runs great, very nice icons and not loaded with software thats not needed in my opinion, i'm not saying anything bad about the other roms this one just works for me.