PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 09:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Dec 22nd) |MalROM| v1.1a WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Thanks!

Nope, forgot about that. But here it is now. Haven't tried it myself but it should work.
  • Disable Manila
  • Run .cab
  • Reset device
  • Enable manila
This doesn't seem to be working, fresh off hard reset. What else ya got?
Old 12-23-2009, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

sndtubes is becoming a great contributor
Re: (Dec 23rd) |MalROM| v1.1b WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Yeah, I can do it. Will probably wait till the weekend if that's okay. I want to use my phone for a few days without flashing it, lol. But I can release a non-TF3D version.

Edit: I may be able it to do it sooner if you'd like to beta-test them. But it's a pretty easy mod, so shouldn't be any issues really.
Sure, I'd be happy to beta test anything for you, no prob. I really appreciate that. I can also confirm whether or not the problem with the "blue flashing" is actually Manila 2.5 Just let me know.....You're too cool. I guess I'll have to buy you at least one beer!
Old 12-23-2009, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

lou2004 is just getting started

Just flashed to this ROM. Looks great! but no RSS Hub reader??? Can someone link me to the latest version of RSS Hub. Thanks.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:59 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just a quick thanks. Got my TP2 yesterday, and grabbed what looked like the latest full-featured 6.5 ROM - yours! Very pleased with it!
Old 12-23-2009, 10:07 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lou2004 View Post
Just flashed to this ROM. Looks great! but no RSS Hub reader??? Can someone link me to the latest version of RSS Hub. Thanks.
Use Google, you can find it
Let Me Google That For You
Old 12-23-2009, 10:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

I must have gotten lost and completely forgot to come back last night. I just downloaded that latest ROM, but haven't flashed it yet. Attached is the cab I was having trouble getting to work for 4-row start menu. I'll check it out with the new ROM in a bit and post back to let you know if things changed.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Enhanced_StartMenu_6.5.cab (3.7 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
This is the task bar I was using that I got from over at mighty's thread if anyone wants to give it a shot. Your regular task bar cabs from 6.5 wont work correctly on 6.5.x if I am not mistaken.
You are correct. 6.5.3 contains extra icons for the soft buttons and such that don't get written properly with the standard 6.5 taskbars. I have a feeling we'll need to wait for development on 6.5.3 to settle a bit before we see many taskbars for it, unfortunately.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

ratman24 is keeping up the good workratman24 is keeping up the good work

great job lo0ve the rom specially htc volume great job thx for ur hard work ill be rocking this one for a long time and merry chrismas to all
Old 12-23-2009, 11:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I am not getting the HTC volume control. Could a custom taskbar mess it up? Is there a .cab to reinstall the HTC volume control?
Old 12-23-2009, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

animez is keeping up the good workanimez is keeping up the good work

If a poor VZW user wanted to try this rom, I assume a provisioning cab and Arcsoft_VZW cab would be all I'd need after flashing?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development