PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 05:22 PM
rlw
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

rlw is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3 (23518)|WM6.5 (21889) [Feb 3rd]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
If you read back numerous pages, there was an issue with the ring and vibe stopping after a SR but that was fixed w/ a CAB that Mal or someone posted. I'm back running Mal's 6.5.3 2.1 and don't have any sort of ringer issues at all. I'm not sure if it will fix the issue or not, but it's a start. Lemme know if you can't find the posts I'm referencing or the cab and I'll get it to you, I'm just at work right now.
I am still having the ringing issues. I would love to have the cab you are referencing or a link to the post where I can find it. Thanks,
Old 02-08-2010, 05:24 PM
rlw
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
as for 6.53, i ran mals first one and didnt have the issue and mighty 6.53(love) for atleast 3weeks and also never had the issue, not sure why your having the issue but im still not having the issue on mals 6.53 and its been on one of my tp2's for almost 7hrs, ill leave it on all day but it not sure whats gonna happen that hasnt yet but ill leave it on. as far as helping, thats why i asked the new guy to post whats loaded on phone, funny he wont though, lots of these issues are 100% user error and thats why i (we) wanna see whats loaded. its a process of trial and error but some people dont wanna post whats loaded so there tough to help.
Darren, I am still having the ringing issue. Are you still interested in someone posting what is loaded on their phone?
Old 02-08-2010, 05:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

dkaka2k is just getting started

OOOOOOhh!! I tremble with feeeeeeear!!!!!

You saying I broke a rule by capitalizing a question??. Maybe an alternate interpretation could be that i wanted the point to not get lost

A NOOB at your forum doesn't mean they have no clue about devices, the comment by darren.wlsn1 was incindiary and combattive and met adequate response.

You fail to address the name calling started by flyers2114. What ethics or codes there of do you use to fairly justify your fairness in the matter MRX???

The question from Mayonessa is the only true suggested help that was insinuated. IF you have a positive suggestion/solution, you cant fit it in the same sentence with a derogatory phrase, as this domain is far from a C++ skills test

You must be a moderator, exercise your show of force and ban me from the site if you are unable to resolve such minorities without seemingly taking sides and addressing all issues/parties.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:32 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlw View Post
Darren, I am still having the ringing issue. Are you still interested in someone posting what is loaded on their phone?
yes please, i would like to help.this is the ringing issue and not the answering issue correct? if so, post whats loaded.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:44 PM
rlw
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
yes please, i would like to help.this is the ringing issue and not the answering issue correct? if so, post whats loaded.
Darren, yes this is the ringing issue. I am at work so I will post what I have loaded later this evening.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:47 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlw View Post
Darren, yes this is the ringing issue. I am at work so I will post what I have loaded later this evening.
im gonna shoot you a pm with my number, text me when your on ppcg and posted your apps. maybe we can text each other possible fixes so we dont clutter mals thread and post here our results.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkaka2k View Post
OOOOOOhh!! I tremble with feeeeeeear!!!!!

You saying I broke a rule by capitalizing a question??. Maybe an alternate interpretation could be that i wanted the point to not get lost

A NOOB at your forum doesn't mean they have no clue about devices, the comment by darren.wlsn1 was incindiary and combattive and met adequate response.

You fail to address the name calling started by flyers2114. What ethics or codes there of do you use to fairly justify your fairness in the matter MRX???

The question from Mayonessa is the only true suggested help that was insinuated. IF you have a positive suggestion/solution, you cant fit it in the same sentence with a derogatory phrase, as this domain is far from a C++ skills test

You must be a moderator, exercise your show of force and ban me from the site if you are unable to resolve such minorities without seemingly taking sides and addressing all issues/parties.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

RLW, PM sent.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:22 AM
slikna99

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Sorry if this has been answered, but is there a way to get it so that the whether doesn't animate on the home screen? I am using the newest 2.1 build and I cant seem to get it to stop by changing backgrounds like other versions.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:05 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by slikna99 View Post
Sorry if this has been answered, but is there a way to get it so that the whether doesn't animate on the home screen? I am using the newest 2.1 build and I cant seem to get it to stop by changing backgrounds like other versions.
theres a reg. edit, lemme see if i can find it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1524581
post 8 but read the other posts aswell, its for 2.5 so it may work but changeing to static wallpaper also works.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-09-2010 at 08:14 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development