View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3 (23518)|WM6.5 (21889) [Feb 3rd]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkaka2k View Post
OOOOOOhh!! I tremble with feeeeeeear!!!!!

You saying I broke a rule by capitalizing a question??. Maybe an alternate interpretation could be that i wanted the point to not get lost

A NOOB at your forum doesn't mean they have no clue about devices, the comment by darren.wlsn1 was incindiary and combattive and met adequate response.

You fail to address the name calling started by flyers2114. What ethics or codes there of do you use to fairly justify your fairness in the matter MRX???

The question from Mayonessa is the only true suggested help that was insinuated. IF you have a positive suggestion/solution, you cant fit it in the same sentence with a derogatory phrase, as this domain is far from a C++ skills test

You must be a moderator, exercise your show of force and ban me from the site if you are unable to resolve such minorities without seemingly taking sides and addressing all issues/parties.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 3 times.